Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Acer Liquid E700 e39 (trio) dead. Please help.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Acer Liquid E700 e39 (trio) dead. Please help.

[Please help] Acer Liquid E700 e39 (trio) dead. Please help.

14-12-2016, 08:38 AM

Hi, I had issues of OS with my Acer E700 (trio); I tried to recover and didn´t work; then tried to flash and everything become worst. Now when I plug it on PC I get a blue light(very very small) but windows recognise the usb device as I installed the MTK_VCOM_USB_Preloader_Drivers.
I tried to flash using "SP_Flah_tool" with firmware "Images_Acer_AV0K0_E39_1.022.00_EMEA_GEN2". Now is this phone just dead or is it still repairable? It wont turn on/do anything except for the blue led light which appears when I plug it in a pc.
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks Rolleyes
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2016, 03:53 PM
(14-12-2016, 08:38 AM)daniel.cardoso47 Hi, I had issues of OS with my Acer E700 (trio); I tried to recover and didn´t work; then tried to flash and everything become worst. Now when I plug it on PC I get a blue light(very very small) but windows recognise the usb device as I installed the MTK_VCOM_USB_Preloader_Drivers.
I tried to flash using "SP_Flah_tool" with firmware "Images_Acer_AV0K0_E39_1.022.00_EMEA_GEN2". Now is this phone just dead or is it still repairable? It wont turn on/do anything except for the blue led light which appears when I plug it in a pc.
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks Rolleyes

What error did you get when using SP flash tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
screaminbrod
screaminbrod
screaminbrod
14-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Hi,

I myself experienced the same. I can flash it using SP Flash Tool. It works perfectly, and no errors encountered. unfortunately after the process it still won't turn on. but when the phone is plugged in either power port or pc port, it would only have a blue led light. I have tried all types of the firmware available for this phone E700/E39 model.

BTW when i connect it to my computer it keeps on notifying that the phone is being plugged in and unplugged virtually.

Thanks,

Lee
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-01-2017, 06:05 PM
(14-01-2017, 05:46 PM)screaminbrod Hi,

I myself experienced the same. I can flash it using SP Flash Tool. It works perfectly, and no errors encountered. unfortunately after the process it still won't turn on. but when the phone is plugged in either power port or pc port, it would only have a blue led light. I have tried all types of the firmware available for this phone E700/E39 model.

BTW when i connect it to my computer it keeps on notifying that the phone is being plugged in and unplugged virtually.

Thanks,

Lee

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.