Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE GSM ALADIN TO FIX INVALID IMEI
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE GSM ALADIN TO FIX INVALID IMEI

[Please help] TUTORIAL ON HOW TO USE GSM ALADIN TO FIX INVALID IMEI

thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
18-12-2016, 04:27 PM

hello guyz
Pls my tecno w3LTE(4g LTE) just stoped bringing network and when i checked the imei what i saw was invalid imei......but i was told to us gsm alladin to fix it.....pls i would like u guys to help mee with the tutorial on how to use gsm alladin but my fone is not rooted.....
Thanks
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
18-12-2016, 05:03 PM
(18-12-2016, 04:27 PM)thewyze hello guyz
Pls my tecno w3LTE(4g LTE) just stoped bringing network and when i checked the imei what i saw was invalid imei......but i was told to us gsm alladin to fix it.....pls i would like u guys to help mee with the tutorial on how to use gsm alladin but my fone is not rooted.....
Thanks
Install cdc gadget driver. Open on mtk tab and click on repair imei. Write your original imei no on imei 1 and 2 respectively. Click start and connect phone while off.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
thewyze
thewyze
thewyze
Experienced Member
19-12-2016, 12:25 AM
(18-12-2016, 05:03 PM)Samwanjeri
(18-12-2016, 04:27 PM)thewyze hello guyz
Thanks
Install cdc gadget driver. Open on mtk tab and click on repair imei. Write your original imei no on imei 1 and 2 respectively. Click start and connect phone while off.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Ok is where can i get this cdc gadget driver