Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] I NEED CWM RECOVERY FOR TECNO N3

Its been four months now since hovatek promised to create a working cwm recovery for me and dapo4friends .you told us that you will start a new project on tecno cwm6 for tecno n3 but that was in december last year.i just wanted to find out from you hovatek "are you guys going to create a working cwm recovery for me and dapo4friends?".since you my last hope tell if i should continue waiting or i just give up.thanks in advance

(03-01-2015, 12:16 AM)suheli Wrote: Its been four months now since hovatek promised to create a working cwm recovery for me and dapo4friends .you told us that you will start a new project on tecno cwm6 for tecno n3 but that was in december last year.i just wanted to find out from you hovatek "are you guys going to create a working cwm recovery for me and dapo4friends?".since you my last hope tell if i should continue waiting or i just give up.thanks in advance

the one we created worked on the N3 we tested it on but didnt work for you guys. also sent you several N3 CWM images from other sources but none of them worked for you guys. We're working on porting CWM 6 for MTK devices at the moment and N3 is not MTK so we wont be re-visiting that any time soon. what we've done is to ask someone who worked on CWM 5 image for N3 to send us the image but we're yet to get feedback. have sent a reminder just now.
Really sorry and thanks for your commendable patience
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(03-01-2015, 07:48 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 12:16 AM)suheli Wrote: Its been four months now since hovatek promised to create a working cwm recovery for me and dapo4friends .you told us that you will start a new project on tecno cwm6 for tecno n3 but that was in december last year.i just wanted to find out from you hovatek "are you guys going to create a working cwm recovery for me and dapo4friends?".since you my last hope tell if i should continue waiting or i just give up.thanks in advance

the one we created worked on the N3 we tested it on but didnt work for you guys. also sent you several N3 CWM images from other sources but none of them worked for you guys. We're working on porting CWM 6 for MTK devices at the moment and N3 is not MTK so we wont be re-visiting that any time soon. what we've done is to ask someone who worked on CWM 5 image for N3 to send us the image but we're yet to get feedback. have sent a reminder just now.
Really sorry and thanks for your commendable patience

alright waiting to hear from you soon
alright i will be waiting for feedback from you guys.thanks for your response.
(03-01-2015, 01:43 PM)suheli Wrote: alright i will be waiting for feedback from you guys.thanks for your response.

try this @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...t=download
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)