Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Camera not working, flashlight disappeared

Hello,

I have a tecno 7C with a camera that keeps saying 'can't open camera, close all apps that may use camera or flashlight'. The built-in camera has also disappeared.

This problem started after a virus flash. I've flashed a couple of times after but still no positive result.

What is the solution to this?

(12-23-2016, 09:56 AM)Honorwrites Wrote: Hello,

I have a tecno 7C with a camera that keeps saying 'can't open camera, close all apps that may use camera or flashlight'. The built-in camera has also disappeared.

This problem started after a virus flash. I've flashed a couple of times after but still no positive result.

Was the camera working fine during the virus issue but before flashing?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(12-23-2016, 09:56 AM)Honorwrites Wrote: Hello,

It was working well even wit the virus, it was after it was flashed that the flashlight and camera stopped working.
(12-23-2016, 07:27 PM)Honorwrites Wrote: It was working well even wit the virus, it was after it was flashed that the flashlight and camera stopped working.

OK.
where did you download the firmware from and have you tried a different firmware?
can you get access to a working 7C
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)