Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Dead hot 4

Pls hovatec, my hot 4 got bricked. It's completely dead, not responding to power switch, not charging. The only thing is that when connected to system, the system make a sound, its likely the system detects it bcos even @ device manager after connecting to pc shows mtk preloader com port 7.

(12-27-2016, 02:37 PM)samseen1 Wrote: Pls hovatec, my hot 4 got bricked. It's completely dead, not responding to power switch, not charging. The only thing is that when connected to system, the system make a sound, its likely the system detects it bcos even @ device manager after connecting to pc shows mtk preloader com port 7.

Pls what were u doing before it got Bricked ?
(12-27-2016, 05:27 PM)ALBA Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 02:37 PM)samseen1 Wrote: Pls hovatec, my hot 4 got bricked. It's completely dead, not responding to power switch, not charging. The only thing is that when connected to system, the system make a sound, its likely the system detects it bcos even @ device manager after connecting to pc shows mtk preloader com port 7.

I accidentally connected it while wanting to flash zero 2 using infinix flash tool. I already pressed download on the tools b4 I mistakenly connected my hot 4 instead of d zero 2 I was supposed to flash. Since then, the phone didn't on again.
(12-27-2016, 05:59 PM)samseen1 Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 05:27 PM)ALBA Wrote:

I accidentally connected it while wanting to flash zero 2 using infinix flash tool. I already pressed download on the tools b4 I mistakenly connected my hot 4 instead of d zero 2 I was supposed to flash. Since then, the phone didn't on again.

What's ur phone's build number? And is urs pro or normal hot 4?
(12-27-2016, 05:59 PM)samseen1 Wrote: I accidentally connected it while wanting to flash zero 2 using infinix flash tool. I already pressed download on the tools b4 I mistakenly connected my hot 4 instead of d zero 2 I was supposed to flash. Since then, the phone didn't on again.

I believe you must have gotten a mismatch error before the phone went dead.
if that is correct then the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html should help revive your phone