Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I cannot flash my gionee P2S

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2016, 02:53 PM by donfad2662. )

I am using Gionee P2S and all of a sudden the phone stuck at Gionee Starting Logo. I have downloaded its stock ROM named Gionee_P2S_0201_T552 and started to flash the phone with SP Flash Tool, i was using desktop computer to do the flashing and unfortunately NEPA took the light. It has stopped downloading at about 74 percent when NEPA took the light and i started the flash again and the phone is not even starting the flashing again. It is showing me an error which is BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032). I have tried uninstalling and installing drivers but it is not working. I NEED QUICK HELP PLEASE HOVAEK STAFFS. SEE MY ATTACHMENT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER.

.jpg   Gionee P2S.jpg (Size: 155.16 KB / Downloads: 2)

(12-27-2016, 02:48 PM)donfad2662 Wrote: I am using Gionee P2S and all of a sudden the phone stuck at Gionee Starting Logo. I have downloaded its stock ROM named Gionee_P2S_0201_T552 and started to flash the phone with SP Flash Tool, i was using desktop computer to do the flashing and unfortunately NEPA took the light. It has stopped downloading at about 74 percent when NEPA took the light and i started the flash again and the phone is not even starting the flashing again. It is showing me an error which is BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032). I have tried uninstalling and installing drivers but it is not working. I NEED QUICK HELP PLEASE HOVAEK STAFFS. SEE MY ATTACHMENT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER.

use the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12237.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)