Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] {Request}/help) Blu Studio M HD S110l/U CWM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] {Request}/help) Blu Studio M HD S110l/U CWM

[Please help] {Request}/help) Blu Studio M HD S110l/U CWM

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
27-12-2016, 10:04 PM

Hello guys how are u? I do own An Blu Studio M Hd model!

Im really trying to port Cyanogen and other roms for it but i cant because i cant use any custom recovery on it !

Issue 1 - Custom recovery
Ive followed lots of tutorials about porting TWRP and CWM.

Cwm port flashes okey but cant mount E:, and its not SD card problem its already checked as primary partition!

TWRP flashes okey but the touch screen doesnt works, im porting the same soc type phone image but dont work....tried more than two differente versions after unpacking and repacking and nothing works!

Issue 2 -  MTK droid wont recognise my phone model:
I am able to use SP flash normally, drivers are okey but MTk droid cant recognise my phone....no matter what i do,..i do flash alot with sp flashtools and everything goes okey...

Issue 3: Fastboot = Bootloader locked

I entered in fastboot with windows and typed : fastboot gervar all

And what do i have is bootloader locked!

So i typed fastboot oem unlock

But it fails to unlock bootloader, why?

Thanks in advance!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2016, 08:50 AM
(27-12-2016, 10:04 PM)edneyhelene Hello guys how are u? I do own An Blu Studio M Hd model!

Im really trying to port Cyanogen and other roms for it but i cant because i cant use any custom recovery on it !

Issue 1 - Custom recovery
Ive followed lots of tutorials about porting TWRP and CWM.

Cwm port flashes okey but cant mount E:, and its not SD card problem its already checked as primary partition!

TWRP flashes okey but the touch screen doesnt works, im porting the same soc type phone image but dont work....tried more than two differente versions after unpacking and repacking and nothing works!

Issue 2 -  MTK droid wont recognise my phone model:
I am able to use SP flash normally, drivers are okey but MTk droid cant recognise my phone....no matter what i do,..i do flash alot with sp flashtools and everything goes okey...

Issue 3: Fastboot = Bootloader locked

I entered in fastboot with windows and typed : fastboot gervar all

And what do i have is bootloader locked!

So i typed fastboot oem unlock

But it fails to unlock bootloader, why?

Thanks in advance!

Based on your description, I presume that its a Mediatek phone.
What's the Android version and build number?
Could you drop a link to the stock recovery.img and scatter file

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
28-12-2016, 12:18 PM
For sure !

I was able to port the Philz cwm, its the only one that works! But still bugged alot!! Not working properly =(

CWM wont mount E and Twrp touch wont work...

I was thinking if the phone kernel doesnt have the touch screen file or something like this because i cant make it work with custom recovery or unlock the bootloader.....

Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone, Android V5.1 Lollipop

5.0 HD" Full Lamination technology Display with IPS (720X1280), 8MP Autofocus Main Camera and 2MP Front Camera + LED Flash
MT 6580 MediaTek Quad Core 1.3GHz Processor with MALI 400 GPU, 16GB Internal Memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB
Kernel is 3.10.72+

Here is the original firmware that im using: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/71439y7...0L_-_S110U

Im using version : BLU_S110U_V10_REPAIR_T6175 ( Please add these blu firmwares to the blu section on the website, i could not find this model firmware in anywhere else)

Im also having trouble with Meta-inf update script on cm port...dont know why......thanks in advance my friend

I still think the problem is the locked bootloader that im unable to unlock via fastboot oem unlock..=o what do u think?

edit2: i was able to unlockl bootloader by pressing vol up + vol down after type fastboot unlock oem...

edit: Here we have more files to add into blu section, more models that i think may help more people : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y96u64b...39y70qwx78
This post was last modified: 28-12-2016, 02:32 PM by edneyhelene. Edit Reason: provide better information
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2016, 06:38 PM
(28-12-2016, 12:18 PM)edneyhelene For sure !

I was able to port the Philz cwm, its the only one that works! But still bugged alot!! Not working properly =(

CWM wont mount E and Twrp  touch wont work...

I was thinking if the phone kernel doesnt have the touch screen file or something like this because i cant make it work with custom recovery or unlock the bootloader.....

Unlocked Dual Sim Smartphone, Android V5.1 Lollipop

5.0 HD" Full Lamination technology Display with IPS (720X1280), 8MP Autofocus Main Camera and 2MP Front Camera + LED Flash
   MT 6580 MediaTek Quad Core 1.3GHz Processor with MALI 400 GPU, 16GB Internal Memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB
Kernel is 3.10.72+

Here is the original firmware that im using: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/71439y7...0L_-_S110U

Im using version : BLU_S110U_V10_REPAIR_T6175  ( Please add these blu firmwares to the blu section on the website, i could not find this model firmware in anywhere else)

Im also having trouble with Meta-inf update script on cm port...dont know why......thanks in advance my friend

I still think the problem is the locked bootloader that im unable to unlock via fastboot  oem unlock..=o what do u think?

edit2: i was able to unlockl bootloader by pressing vol up + vol down after type fastboot unlock oem...

edit: Here we have more files to add into blu section, more models that i think may help more people : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/y96u64b...39y70qwx78

Thanks for the files.
I would've preferred the recovery image alone for ease of download.
heres what we'll do
paste the content of recovery.fstab from your CWM so try figure out what could be wrong

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-12-2016, 06:45 PM

here's a sample

Code:

/dev/block/mmcblk0p7            /boot        emmc    defaults                                defaults
/dev/block/mmcblk0p2        /nvram        emmc    defaults                                defaults
/dev/block/mmcblk0p8    /recovery    emmc    defaults                                defaults
/dev/block/mmcblk0p20        /system        ext4    ro,noatime                                wait
/dev/block/mmcblk0p21      /cache       ext4   noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard               wait,check
/dev/block/mmcblk0p22  /data        ext4   noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard               wait,check,resize,encryptable=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/metadata
/devices/mtk-msdc.0/11240000.MSDC1/mmc_host/mmc1        auto        auto    defaults                voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto

Note!
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
28-12-2016, 09:38 PM
(28-12-2016, 06:45 PM)hovatek here's a sample

Code:

/dev/block/mmcblk0p7            /boot        emmc    defaults                                defaults
/dev/block/mmcblk0p2        /nvram        emmc    defaults                                defaults
/dev/block/mmcblk0p8    /recovery    emmc    defaults                                defaults
/dev/block/mmcblk0p20        /system        ext4    ro,noatime                                wait
/dev/block/mmcblk0p21      /cache       ext4   noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard               wait,check
/dev/block/mmcblk0p22  /data        ext4   noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard               wait,check,resize,encryptable=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/metadata
/devices/mtk-msdc.0/11240000.MSDC1/mmc_host/mmc1        auto        auto    defaults                voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto

Ive sent you the entire files because it can help someone else and because i think the problem is my bootlock!!! It cant be unlocked and i do need you guys to please help me on it!

About the Twrp here it is:  Dont know why it freezes and touch wont work

#build by lopestom - MTK TWRP 2.8.7 for Studio M HD S110U_V10_GENERIC_5.1
#device         mount point      fstype        [device2] [length=]

/boot            emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/boot            flags=display="Boot";backup=1
/logo            emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/logo            flags=display="Logo";backup=1;flashimg=1
/nvram            emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/nvram        flags=display="Nvram";backup=1;flashimg=1
/nvdata            ext4    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/nvdata        flags=display="NvData";backup=1;flashimg=1
/recovery        emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/recovery        flags=display="Recovery";backup=1
/lk                emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/lk            flags=display="Uboot";backup=1;flashimg=1
/proinfo        emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/proinfo        flags=display="Proinfo";backup=1;flashimg=1
/protect_f        ext4    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/protect1        flags=display="Protect1";backup=1
/protect_s        ext4    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/protect2        flags=display="Protect2";backup=1
/para            emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/para            flags=display="Parametr";backup=1
/secro            emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/secro        flags=display="Secro";backup=1
/frp            emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/frp            flags=display="Frp";backup=1
/metadata        emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/metadata
/oemkeystore    emmc    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/oemkeystore
/system            ext4    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system        flags=display="System";backup=1;wipeingui
/cache            ext4    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/cache        flags=display="Cache";backup=1;wipeingui;wipeduringfactoryreset
/data            ext4    /dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/userdata        flags=forceencrypt=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/metadata
/external_sd    auto    /dev/block/mmcblk1p1    /dev/block/mmcblk1            flags=display="External SDcard";storage;wipeingui;removable;backup=0
/usbotg            auto    /dev/block/sda1        /dev/block/sda                    flags=display="Usb-Otg";storage;removable;backup=0

Check out the Attatched picture that shows the error on philz after trying to flash the custom rom i ported, it says that bootloader lock is preventing to writte on misc folder!

http://imgur.com/a/DSRSR

How can we unlock it? via fastboot oem unlock it doesnt works, it says that unlock is not allowed, any nice help???
This post was last modified: 28-12-2016, 09:41 PM by edneyhelene.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2016, 10:46 AM
(28-12-2016, 09:38 PM)edneyhelene ....

How can we unlock it? via fastboot oem unlock it doesnt works, it says that unlock is not allowed, any nice help???

Thought you'd unlocked the bootloader by pressing volume + and -
anyway, what I need right now is for you to upload only stock recovery.img and scatter file then drop the url.
I'll port TWRP and CWM then we can compare onwards

Note!
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
29-12-2016, 03:10 PM
(29-12-2016, 10:46 AM)hovatek
(28-12-2016, 09:38 PM)edneyhelene ....

Thought you'd unlocked the bootloader by pressing volume + and -
anyway, what I need right now is for you to upload only stock recovery.img and scatter file then drop the url.
I'll port TWRP and CWM then we can compare onwards

The fastboot method to unlock bootloader dont work friend, ive tried it million times, my friends also... and i need it to work somehow, otherwise we wont be able to boot anything different from the stock rom ! this phone model is locked as hell...

I heard that we can unlock bootloaders using kitchen and cygwin, do you know how we can do it? i would really apreciate that!

Here we have the stock recovery, but please focus on the bootloader unlock via kitchen !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQgcbQ...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2016, 10:29 PM
(29-12-2016, 03:10 PM)edneyhelene The fastboot method to unlock bootloader dont work friend, ive tried it million times, my friends also... and i need it to work somehow, otherwise we wont be able to boot anything different from the stock rom ! this phone model is locked as hell...

I heard that we can unlock bootloaders using kitchen and cygwin, do you know how we can do it? i would really apreciate that!

Here we have the stock recovery, but please focus on the bootloader unlock via kitchen !

Thanks in advance

drop your gmail address if you're on Google Hangouts for a private session

Note!
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
edneyhelene
30-12-2016, 01:16 AM

(29-12-2016, 10:29 PM)hovatek
(29-12-2016, 03:10 PM)edneyhelene The fastboot method to unlock bootloader dont work friend, ive tried it million times, my friends also... and i need it to work somehow, otherwise we wont be able to boot anything different from the stock rom ! this phone model is locked as hell...

Thanks in advance

drop your gmail address if you're on Google Hangouts for a private session

For sure friend, i dont use hangouts a lot but i can log in if needed !!!

edneyheleneusa@gmail.com .....you can find me also on facebook  that is easier i think:
https://www.facebook.com/edney.helenedossantos

Thanks alot friend.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next