Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to repair an invalid MEID of a gionee f103 pro mtk android phone

please i need your help on this, i flashed my phone and it lost its imeiz but managed to write back the imei but have a problem with the MEID cause the phone has refused to get network, thanks in advance

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 09:08 PM by maxpayne. )
(12-29-2016, 10:57 AM)emmytororo Wrote: please i need your help on this, i flashed my phone and it lost its imeiz but managed to write back the imei but have a problem with the MEID cause the phone has refused to get network, thanks in advance

your phone must be CDMA
make sure you've written back the original IMEI and noth something else
(12-29-2016, 09:04 PM)maxpayne Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 10:57 AM)emmytororo Wrote: please i need your help on this, i flashed my phone and it lost its imeiz but managed to write back the imei but have a problem with the MEID cause the phone has refused to get network, thanks in advance

your phone must be CDMA
make sure you've written back the original IMEI and noth something else

I am having same problem , after flashing imeis got lost too , i wrote imei using sn tool but meid is zeros and its not getting network ._.
(06-09-2017, 03:07 PM)su_dhashu Wrote: I am having same problem , after flashing imeis got lost too , i wrote imei using sn tool but meid is zeros and its not getting network ._.

if you have a working phone same model as yours, you can attempt reading nvr from the phone,
then write the dump onto your faulty device