Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] MTK DROID TOOLS WONT DETECT PHONE

I've tried the best I could and decided to seek help from gurus. I can do anything else on my pc flashing phones reading anything on phones using sp flash tool,miracle box,gpg dragon,gsm alladdin etc...but when it comes to MTK Droid Tool its just another hassle. The tool keeps looking at me with no response. I have follow the Pdanet way to install drivers step by step without omitting a single step. But still wont detect not even my phone...even other phones despite having my drivers well installed.

Please help!

(01-04-2017, 06:47 AM)Jemoh Wrote: I've tried the best I could and decided to seek help from gurus. I can do anything else on my pc flashing phones reading anything on phones using sp flash tool,miracle box,gpg dragon,gsm alladdin etc...but when it comes to MTK Droid Tool its just another hassle. The tool keeps looking at me with no response. I have follow the Pdanet way to install drivers step by step without omitting a single step. But still wont detect not even my phone...even other phones despite having my drivers well installed.

Please help!

This tool doesn't support newer mtk phones like Lollipop and above.
What's your phone model and Android version?