Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

x-bo 02 htc clone software request

my x-bo 02 htc is completely dead after it was being flashed.ive tried various means to get it back alive,i downloaded sony x-bo 02 stock rom but it still doesn't work for it,pls help me on how to get this phone back alive,thanks

(01-05-2017, 01:21 AM)otibrainz Wrote: my x-bo 02 htc is completely dead after it was being flashed.ive tried various means to get it back alive,i downloaded sony x-bo 02 stock rom but it still doesn't work for it,pls help me on how to get this phone back alive,thanks

have you tried all listed @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...d/x-bo-o2/
(01-05-2017, 12:17 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 01:21 AM)otibrainz Wrote: my x-bo 02 htc is completely dead after it was being flashed.ive tried various means to get it back alive,i downloaded sony x-bo 02 stock rom but it still doesn't work for it,pls help me on how to get this phone back alive,thanks

have you tried all listed @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...d/x-bo-o2/

thanks,but please after clicking on the links,i saw different need rom links for x-bo ,am i to download all the links or just 1 out of them,tried downloiading 1 of the links but my pc keeps on saying the ziipped file cannot be extracted because the compressed zipped folder is empty and it says i must copy files to the compressed zip folder before i can extract the zipped file i downloaded,please put me through,thanks
(01-21-2017, 01:28 AM)otibrainz Wrote: thanks,but please after clicking on the links,i saw different need rom links for x-bo ,am i to download all the links or just 1 out of them,tried downloiading 1 of the links but my pc keeps on saying the ziipped file cannot be extracted because the compressed zipped folder is empty and it says i must copy files to the compressed zip folder before i can extract the zipped file i downloaded,please put me through,thanks

you're to download and try each of the links till you get one that works perfectly well for your device
for the compressed zip file you downloaded, cross check the size of the file on your local disk with the size on the download link
you might need to redownload the file again