Hi, Guest! Login / Register    

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno M3s (single sim) rom

someone please help me with tecno M3s (single sim) stock rom or backup img. am stuck on bootloop here

(03-02-2015, 01:21 PM)jack23 Wrote: someone please help me with tecno M3s (single sim) stock rom or backup img. am stuck on bootloop here

1. how exactly did it start
2. what we have is M3 Android 4.4 backup. is that what you mean by m3s?
It started when i installed CWM recovery on the phone using a recovery tool i found online. it prompted me to back up my current rom but i skipped, i installed and upon restarting the phone couldnt go pas the boot loop.

by M3S i mean the model of m3 i have, not dual sim like the rest. i have tried your older version 4.2 but it doesnt flash, please grant me access to the 4.4 version
(03-04-2015, 06:54 AM)jack23 Wrote: It started when i installed CWM recovery on the phone using a recovery tool i found online. it prompted me to back up my current rom but i skipped, i installed and upon restarting the phone couldnt go pas the boot loop.

by M3S i mean the model of m3 i have, not dual sim like the rest. i have tried your older version 4.2 but it doesnt flash, please grant me access to the 4.4 version

supply a gmail address for me to grant
[email protected]
(03-05-2015, 07:45 AM)jack23 Wrote: [email protected]
we have it offline but we're yet to upload. will grant once uploaded
ok i'll appreciate
(03-04-2015, 11:48 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 06:54 AM)jack23 Wrote: It started when i installed CWM recovery on the phone using a recovery tool i found online. it prompted me to back up my current rom but i skipped, i installed and upon restarting the phone couldnt go pas the boot loop.

supply a gmail address for me to grant

hello Jack23 did U get the help for m3s? ave got the same issue too,ave got two pieces and they are all bricked after flashing cwm recovery.
(03-05-2015, 07:45 AM)jack23 Wrote: [email protected]

its now available. just granted you download permission
Thanks jack23.