Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Tools / Software [Drivers] Download Mediatek (MTK) VCOM, CDC, USB & Smartwatch Drivers
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Drivers] Download Mediatek (MTK) VCOM, CDC, USB & Smartwatch Drivers

[Drivers] Download Mediatek (MTK) VCOM, CDC, USB & Smartwatch Drivers

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-01-2017, 01:13 PM

Download latest CDC, VCOM, USB & Smartwatch drivers for Mediatek Android devices below. These drivers are for Windows PCs.

Download Mediatek VCOM,  CDC, USB Serial  & Smartwatch Drivers

How to install Mediatek drivers

For drivers which contain an executable (.exe), simply run the executable file and follow the driver installation Wizard.
For those which contain a setup information file (.inf), manually install via Device Manager following the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16648.html

Important Notice
  • Drivers are important to enable your Windows PC communicate with your Mediatek Android phone / tablet / smartwatch so its important you install the right driver for the task at hand
  • Drivers are OS version specific so ensure to install drivers whihc are compatible with your OS version and also match your type (32 or 64 bit)
  • Each driver has a specific purpose / tool its designed to work with so ensure to read the tutorial which lead you to this page and download only the driver you were asked to i.e you don't have to download and install all drivers on this page
  • You might encounter a driver clash when you install several Mediatek drivers at a time. A driver clash could result in the tool not detecting your MTK device. In such a case, you are to uninstall all Mediatek drivers on your PC ( USB Deview could come in handy) then re-install only the driver of interest
  • Some of these drivers are unsigned so you might have to disable Windows driver signature enforcement to be able to install them
  • You might get a Code 10 error after installing an unsigned driver above. Do not be alarmed, the driver will still work fine. Windows gives this error (by default) for unsigned drivers
This post was last modified: 26-04-2023, 04:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
AngelPerez
AngelPerez
AngelPerez
15-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Hi, I want to ask if MTK Tools still works for Android versions higher than 4.4.4 Etc.?
Some videos of you are from 2 years ago where they explain the use of MTK Tools as Terminal Firmware Backup, I understand MTK Tools is obsolete and is not recognized by any terminal of the new generation even if they are low-end phones. Thk....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-09-2017, 10:47 AM
(15-09-2017, 12:21 AM)AngelPerez Hi, I want to ask if MTK Tools still works for Android versions higher than 4.4.4 Etc.?
Some videos of you are from 2 years ago where they explain the use of MTK Tools as Terminal Firmware Backup, I understand MTK Tools is obsolete and is not recognized by any terminal of the new generation even if they are low-end phones. Thk....

I believe you're referring to MTK Droid tools. That doesn't work on newer chips. use Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html instead

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
habid
habid
habid
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Let me try
Ssujoe
Ssujoe
Ssujoe
Enthusiastic Member
12-05-2018, 11:01 AM

Hello, I need some help: regarding flashing and upgrading my Tecno Droipad 8II
Ssujoe
Ssujoe
Ssujoe
Enthusiastic Member
12-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Am getting an error when flash TWRP for Tecno Droipad 8II using SP Flash tool:
ERROR: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL
[EMI] Obtain DRAM Failed
[HINT]:
Please Check your load matches to target which is to be downloaded.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-05-2018, 11:23 AM
(12-05-2018, 11:07 AM)Ssujoe Am getting an error when flash TWRP for Tecno Droipad 8II using SP Flash tool:
ERROR: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL
[EMI] Obtain DRAM Failed
[HINT]:
Please Check your load matches to target which is to be downloaded.

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
shiznit11
shiznit11
shiznit11
13-07-2018, 05:10 PM
hello my after flashing my infinix hot 3 with sp flashtool it shows invalid imei and i cant browse on ny phone pls i need mediatek cdc drivers to solve how can i download it
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
13-07-2018, 05:54 PM
(13-07-2018, 05:10 PM)shiznit11 hello my after flashing my infinix hot 3 with sp flashtool it shows invalid imei and i cant browse on ny phone pls i need mediatek cdc drivers to solve how can i download it

Fix invalid IMEI using any of the methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

If you still require further assistance then please post a new thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/forum-76.html so we can help you.

Sent from my M5mini using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 13-07-2018, 06:12 PM by xerxes.
Collinsdope
Collinsdope
Collinsdope
Enthusiastic Member
06-01-2019, 07:02 AM

Good morning  admin,  please I need you  to assist me on how I could port twrp recovery img to my tecno camon c7 after following all he procedures I still get error message after flashing with speed flash tool  what kind of drivers do I need to install to make it work 
Please help me out
Pages (2): 1 2 Next