Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Tecno s3+

Pls i need a tecno s3+ rom. My phone is bricked and i cant have access to another s3+ to backup

(01-10-2017, 12:39 AM)real2josh Wrote: Pls i need a tecno s3+ rom. My phone is bricked and i cant have access to another s3+ to backup

how did it get bricked?
(01-10-2017, 10:37 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 12:39 AM)real2josh Wrote: Pls i need a tecno s3+ rom. My phone is bricked and i cant have access to another s3+ to backup

how did it get bricked?

The phone ran out of battery and went off, after charging it, it just wouldn't boot past the tecno icon.... I'd really appreciate your assistance
(01-10-2017, 10:59 PM)real2josh Wrote: The phone ran out of battery and went off, after charging it, it just wouldn't boot past the tecno icon.... I'd really appreciate your assistance

thats not enough to have to flash it.
Have you tried:
1. Taking out the battery for 10 minutes
2. A factory reset in recovery mode
3. An emmc wipe in factory mode
(01-11-2017, 11:03 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:59 PM)real2josh Wrote: The phone ran out of battery and went off, after charging it, it just wouldn't boot past the tecno icon.... I'd really appreciate your assistance

thats not enough to have to flash it.
Have you tried:
1. Taking out the battery for 10 minutes
2. A factory reset in recovery mode
3. An emmc wipe in factory mode

I've tried booting into recovery mode, using the buttons, but it just wouldn't go anywhere beyond the tecno icon
(01-11-2017, 12:32 PM)real2josh Wrote: I've tried booting into recovery mode, using the buttons, but it just wouldn't go anywhere beyond the tecno icon

Strange!
What button combo did you use?
(01-11-2017, 05:29 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 12:32 PM)real2josh Wrote: I've tried booting into recovery mode, using the buttons, but it just wouldn't go anywhere beyond the tecno icon

Strange!
What button combo did you use?

Sorry, an adjustment to my previous reply,
When I use the button combination (power + volume down) the fone vibrates and the screen flickers and doesn't respond. Buh when I use only the power button, then the tecno icon shows and freezes
(01-11-2017, 11:15 PM)real2josh Wrote: Sorry, an adjustment to my previous reply,
When I use the button combination (power + volume down) the fone vibrates and the screen flickers and doesn't respond. Buh when I use only the power button, then the tecno icon shows and freezes

the button combo must be pressed in the following order
recovery mode: vol up + power button
factory mode: vol down + power button
(01-12-2017, 10:58 AM)X3non Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 11:15 PM)real2josh Wrote: Sorry, an adjustment to my previous reply,

the button combo must be pressed in the following order
recovery mode: vol up + power button
factory mode: vol down + power button

Thanks I did dat but still wouldn't access the recovery mode neither did the factory mode.
Meanwhile a friend sent me an s3+ rom, and I tried to flash it, buh I encountered some errors.
When I try to flash it the red bar goes to 100% and stops nothing happens for a while then I get a brom error: s_ft_download_fail (0xfa8)
I have changed port, change laptop and reinstalled d drivers, yet same story

I tried to format it buh the red bar goes to 100% and progress to format buh format does not leave 0% until an error pops up again. Brom error: s_ft_format_fail (0xfaa)
Dunno what to do again....
(01-18-2017, 08:43 PM)real2josh Wrote: Thanks I did dat but still wouldn't access the recovery mode neither did the factory mode.
Meanwhile a friend sent me an s3+ rom, and I tried to flash it, buh I encountered some errors.
When I try to flash it the red bar goes to 100% and stops nothing happens for a while then I get a brom error: s_ft_download_fail (0xfa8)
I have changed port, change laptop and reinstalled d drivers, yet same story

I tried to format it buh the red bar goes to 100% and progress to format buh format does not leave 0% until an error pops up again. Brom error: s_ft_format_fail (0xfaa)
Dunno what to do again....

Upload a full screenshot of the error message