Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped

Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped

Barackodam
Barackodam
Barackodam
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2017, 09:26 AM

Morning everyone, I'm getting a little pissed off here, since weekend, I signed outta my google account because it wasn't syncing my contacts which I needed, and since then, I couldn't sign in again, whenever I want to sign in through any means, play store, play games, accounts in settings, google app, etc, all of them, I get the unfortunately google play services has stopped error. 

I've tried clearing cache, dalvik cache, uninstalling play store updates, uninstalling and reinstalling play services, reflashing gapps from twrp, I still get the same error. what am I missing, please help. 

I use Gionee m3mini running cm12.1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-01-2017, 12:02 PM
(11-01-2017, 09:26 AM)Barackodam Morning everyone, I'm getting a little pissed off here, since weekend, I signed outta my google account because it wasn't syncing my contacts which I needed, and since then, I couldn't sign in again, whenever I want to sign in through any means, play store, play games, accounts in settings, google app, etc, all of them, I get the unfortunately google play services has stopped error. 

I've tried clearing cache, dalvik cache, uninstalling play store updates, uninstalling and reinstalling play services, reflashing gapps from twrp, I still get the same error. what am I missing, please help. 

you've done pretty much everything that should've resolved the error.
Did you clear data and cache for Google Services Framework too?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Barackodam
Barackodam
Barackodam
Enthusiastic Member
11-01-2017, 02:12 PM
(11-01-2017, 12:02 PM)hovatek
(11-01-2017, 09:26 AM)Barackodam Morning everyone, I'm getting a little pissed off here, since weekend, I signed outta my google account because it wasn't syncing my contacts which I needed, and since then, I couldn't sign in again, whenever I want to sign in through any means, play store, play games, accounts in settings, google app, etc, all of them, I get the unfortunately google play services has stopped error. 

you've done pretty much everything that should've resolved the error.
Did you clear data and cache for Google Services Framework too?

Yes I have too
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-01-2017, 05:31 PM
(11-01-2017, 02:12 PM)Barackodam Yes I have too

We might have to consider flashing the stock ROM
1. What's your phone's Build Number
2. Dump the current firmware in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Barackodam
Barackodam
Barackodam
Enthusiastic Member
15-01-2017, 05:47 AM

To anyone who might have this same ish, I ended up flashing the cm12 rom back again to sort all the problems with the rom out wasn't only play services that was bothering OT, but that's what was most important, o didn't clear my system, just wiped cache and dalvik cache, dazall
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-01-2017, 09:38 PM
(15-01-2017, 05:47 AM)Barackodam To anyone who might have this same ish, I ended up flashing the cm12 rom back again to sort all the problems with the rom out wasn't only play services that was bothering OT, but that's what was most important, o didn't clear my system, just wiped cache and dalvik cache, dazall

thanks for sharing

Note!