Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Sdcard partition to increase internal mem on Tecno w3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sdcard partition to increase internal mem on Tecno w3

Sdcard partition to increase internal mem on Tecno w3

munemugo
munemugo
munemugo
Techie Member
11-01-2017, 10:59 AM

I successfully partitioned my SD card to increase internal memory by the help of Link2sd app. After launching the app it asked to mount the 2nd part of the SD card it failed on TECNO W3 OS 6.0..err msg "there is no such file or directory.

When I tried on another phone mount was a success.
Whats wrong with the W3? Can someone help?

Sent from my TECNO M3S using Hovatek mobile
Dale-s
Dale-s
Dale-s
11-01-2017, 12:37 PM
(11-01-2017, 10:59 AM)munemugo I successfully partitioned my SD card to increase internal memory by the help of Link2sd app. After launching the app it asked to mount the 2nd part of the SD card it failed on TECNO W3 OS 6.0..err msg "there is no such file or directory.

When I tried on another phone mount was a success.
Whats wrong with the W3? Can someone help?

Unfortunately due to the hios update that tecno uses, it took out important google functions and one of them is not being able to use sdcard as internal storage on the w3... Its the one am using also... Rooting it and then installing exposed framework took care of all that for me...

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek mobile
munemugo
munemugo
munemugo
Techie Member
11-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Unfortunately due to the hios update that tecno uses, it took out important google functions and one of them is not being able to use sdcard as internal storage on the w3... Its the one am using also... Rooting it and then installing exposed framework took care of all that for me...

[/quote]

How did you manage to install xposed framework I tried and it failed? Thanks

Dale-s
Dale-s
Dale-s
11-01-2017, 11:38 PM
(11-01-2017, 03:19 PM)munemugo Unfortunately due to the hios update that tecno uses, it took out important google functions and one of them is not being able to use sdcard as internal storage on the w3... Its the one am using also... Rooting it and then installing exposed framework took care of all that for me...

[/quote]

Here bro.. Use all the files and procedures on this link... It worked for me... Gudluck
https://xtremetricks.net/install-xposed-...rshmallow/

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-01-2017, 12:50 PM

(11-01-2017, 03:19 PM)munemugo How did you manage to install xposed framework I tried and it failed? Thanks

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16021.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
munemugo
munemugo
munemugo
Techie Member
13-01-2017, 05:40 AM
(11-01-2017, 11:38 PM)Dale-s
(11-01-2017, 03:19 PM)munemugo Unfortunately due to the hios update that tecno uses, it took out important google functions and one of them is not being able to use sdcard as internal storage on the w3... Its the one am using also... Rooting it and then installing exposed framework took care of all that for me...

Here bro.. Use all the files and procedures on this link... It worked for me... Gudluck
https://xtremetricks.net/install-xposed-...rshmallow/

[/quote]

Thank you it worked

munemugo
munemugo
munemugo
Techie Member
13-01-2017, 05:42 AM
(12-01-2017, 12:50 PM)hovatek
(11-01-2017, 03:19 PM)munemugo How did you manage to install xposed framework I tried and it failed? Thanks

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16021.html

Very helpful it worked thanks