Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix Note 2 not Detecting Signal

(01-18-2017, 09:38 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 12:18 PM)wilfem Wrote: Okay, but which of the cable precisely? Is it the one underneath the battery?
Attached is the hardware section of the phone after carefully loosing it, with the cable connections

The picture isn't so clear.
Drop your gmail address for a private session if you're on Google Hangouts
My Gmail: [email protected]

(01-18-2017, 09:48 PM)wilfem Wrote: My Gmail: [email protected]

Invite sent!
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
After spending several hours online, looking for solution to this particular problem. I even got the whole thing complicated by damaging the clip for the Battery terminal and had to spend so big to get it fixed, yet the problem of network not being detected still persist.
I was asked to re-flash and later on make use of the Maui M option to rewrite the IMEI, but the phone refused to be detected by the Flash tool. I uninstalled and reinstalled all the MTK drivers, yet to no avail and other phones were responding to flashing on the same laptop.
I got so angrily frustrated and out of my frustration, I went to the Settings of the Phone and carried out a FACTORY SETTING. It actually took time to come up and later when it came up, I couldn't believe it when I saw the NETWORK SIGNAL showing. I almost wept for myself!
I paused for a while and was wondering, that "is this what I should have done all these while"? Yet, time, money were spent and reputation at stake.
I'm so glad it is finally working now. Thanks to everyone who've made contributions and support. I really appreciate it all. God bless you