Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Problem Rooting Tecno w3 cant boot up
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Problem Rooting Tecno w3 cant boot up

[Please help] Problem Rooting Tecno w3 cant boot up

antoinc
antoinc
antoinc
Enthusiastic Member
12-01-2017, 06:17 PM

Hello Hoatek team,I was in the process of rooting my Tecno W3,after installing the SU zipped from SD storage,I clicked reboot.After that it has stuck on loading.its shoeing "TECNO"..what should I do? I did not back up my firmware but I had reset my phone to the original state as I had bought it before initiating the rooting.Kindly assist me,Regards
antoinc
antoinc
antoinc
Enthusiastic Member
12-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Someone help me out please

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek mobile
munemugo
munemugo
munemugo
Techie Member
13-01-2017, 05:53 AM
(12-01-2017, 06:30 PM)antoinc Someone help me out please

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek mobile

If you flashed with twrp uninstall the supersu with this uninstaller zip
https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachm...1478779893

Sent from my TECNO M3S using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-01-2017, 11:06 AM
(12-01-2017, 06:17 PM)antoinc Hello Hoatek team,I was in the process of rooting my Tecno W3,after installing the SU zipped from SD storage,I clicked reboot.After that it has stuck on loading.its shoeing "TECNO"..what should I do? I did not back up my firmware but I had reset my phone to the original state as I had bought it before initiating the rooting.Kindly assist me,Regards

Try @munemugo's fix
Let me know if the issue persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahmadabdulnasir
ahmadabdulnasir
ahmadabdulnasir
Enthusiastic Member
31-01-2017, 11:04 PM

(13-01-2017, 11:06 AM)hovatek
(12-01-2017, 06:17 PM)antoinc Hello Hoatek team,I was in the process of rooting my Tecno W3,after installing the SU zipped from SD storage,I clicked reboot.After that it has stuck on loading.its shoeing "TECNO"..what should I do? I did not back up my firmware but I had reset my phone to the original state as I had bought it before initiating the rooting.Kindly assist me,Regards

Try @munemugo's fix
Let me know if the issue persists

After flashing Update-Un-Su.zip my phone start to work again, but how do I root it without this sort of problems.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-02-2017, 11:48 AM
(31-01-2017, 11:04 PM)ahmadabdulnasir After flashing Update-Un-Su.zip my phone start to work again, but how do I root it without this sort of problems.

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.