Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No Access To playstore after rooting

Hello Hovatek, I rooted my Tecno W3 and after that, I can't access any google service, ranging from adding and account, gmail app add account, google play adding account.basically anything to do with google. I cant sync my contacts because its refused to add a goodle account.I tried the following but still didn't work:
I backed up all my apps,turned my phone to recovery mode, did a full reset and wiped cache, then I rebooted... When it came up,It had lost the rooting, but then I could access all the google services including playstore, so I went back to recovery mode and installed the Su binary and rebooted to acquire the root. When the phone had rebooted, I tried adding an account and also other google services but it has refused.. I reinstalled my backed up apps but now the problem is I can't access any google services... Google hangouts, gmail, playstore etc. I need help. Thanks. Get back ASAP

Sent from my TECNO-W3 using Hovatek mobile

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 06:26 PM by hovatek. )
(01-14-2017, 05:20 PM)antoinc Wrote: Hello Hovatek, I rooted my Tecno W3 and after that, I can't access any google service, ranging from adding and account, gmail app add account, google play adding account.basically anything to do with google. I cant sync my contacts because its refused to add a goodle account.I tried the following but still didn't  work:
I backed up all my apps,turned my phone to recovery mode, did a full reset and wiped cache, then I rebooted... When it came up,It had lost the rooting, but then I could access all the google services including playstore, so I went back to recovery mode and installed the Su binary and rebooted to acquire the root. When the phone had rebooted, I tried adding an account and also other google services but it has refused.. I reinstalled my backed up apps but now the problem is I can't access any google services... Google hangouts, gmail, playstore etc.  I need help. Thanks. Get back ASAP

Its probably the hosts file.
Root the phone then install a root browser like ROM Toolbox lite or ES file explorer.
Navigate to System > Etc
Open the hosts file using a note editor
the first line should look like

Code:
127.0.0.1 localhost

Delete everything else then save and reboot the phone
If that doesn't work then delete the hosts file
let me know if the issue persists
waiting..
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
It worked, thanks... But operamini not working at all... Facebook shows an error of try again

(01-16-2017, 11:42 AM)antoinc Wrote: It worked, thanks... But operamini not working at all... Facebook shows an error of try again

Check Hi Manager
See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-16336.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)