Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to Unlock MTN Huawei E5573Cs-322 Mifi

(04-04-2017, 02:42 PM)asifkkhanwazir662 Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:57 AM)freshtyt Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 04:04 PM)renoos Wrote: i attachment the picx i got this error in the end and my device light is off  .. like a died please help me

if you got the user information error, then nothing should be wrong with your device.
you might want to consider charging the battery of the device

Same Problem Bro? Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

oic so sad !!!! now what we do ???

(04-04-2017, 03:45 PM)renoos Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 04:04 PM)renoos Wrote: i attachment the picx i got this error in the end and my device light is off  .. like a died please help me

if you got the user information error, then nothing should be wrong with your device.

Maybe you should retry the process from the beginning

Sent from my itel it1408 using the Hovatek Forum App
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2017, 01:53 PM by ckchurchyll. Edit Reason: Typographical error. )
The tutorial above worked on my MTN E5573C-322 MiFi. I also successfully repaired the IMEI and Serial Number (S/N) following the steps.

Though I found it a bit difficult to shortcircuit + boot (shortboot) the device. I suggest that the tutorial should tell the DIYer to turn on the modem while shortcircuiting the modem.

Thumbs up guys. You guys rock!

One love?
(08-21-2017, 01:43 PM)ckchurchyll Wrote: The tutorial above worked on my MTN E5573C-322 MiFi.  I also successfully repaired the IMEI and Serial Number (S/N) folliwing the steps.

Though I found it a bit difficult to  shortcircuit + boot (shortboot) the device.  I suggest that the tutorial should tell the DIYer to turn on the modem while shortcircuiting the modem.

Thumbs up guys.  You guys rock!

One love?

nice addition, tho i've never done this with the device powered on,
the problem usually lies in getting another pair of hands to help connect the USB cord

[/quote]
I also have the same problem even mine was updated but it won't connect

Sent from my TECNO-L8 using Hovatek Forum

(09-05-2017, 10:10 PM)drwap Wrote: I also have the same problem even mine was updated but it won't connect 

Sent from my TECNO-L8 using Hovatek Forum

when you say "mine was updated but it won't connect" , did you complete every single step successfully or you got stuck along the way?
please help me...from the first step,the swift E5775 after mounting with my iso...the auto run is not opening please how do i go about it
(09-25-2017, 10:35 AM)kochilo Wrote: please help me...from the first step,the swift E5775 after mounting with my iso...the auto run is not opening please how do i go about it

that step is for those who havent installed drivers for the device, if the auto run is starting, then its likely you must have installed the device drivers at a previous time before

power on the mifi, 
disconnect the pc from any wifi, 
connect the mifi to the pc using usb, 
then look at the taskbar and check if the pc is connected (if it is, then you can skip the swift installation step as it indicates that you already have drivers installed)

better still, perform the entire operation on a different PC, one where you've never connected the mifi using usb before