Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Techno R7 randomly installing apps and malfuctioning
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Techno R7 randomly installing apps and malfuctioning

[Please help] Techno R7 randomly installing apps and malfuctioning

rancho2015
rancho2015
rancho2015
16-01-2017, 12:07 PM

I am using a techno R7 android phone. I have been having a very serious with the phone auto downloading useless apps like adultC and cleaner which on installation makes my phone randomly misbehaving and extremely hot. Have tried to flash the phone and restore the factory setting for a number of tikes. It always stop after flashing but will reoccur with time. Please kindly help me Admins
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-01-2017, 06:45 PM
(16-01-2017, 12:07 PM)rancho2015 I am using a techno R7 android phone. I have been having a very serious with the phone auto downloading useless apps like adultC and cleaner which on installation makes my phone randomly misbehaving and extremely hot. Have tried to flash the phone and restore the factory setting for a number of tikes. It always stop after flashing but will reoccur with time. Please kindly help me Admins

formating and flashing using SP flash tool is sure to fix this issue BUT it doesn't guarantee that it won't happen again
to prevent this from happening again
try not to install random apps OR should i say install apps only from trusted sites
and be cautious of the websites you visit.
This post was last modified: 16-01-2017, 06:47 PM by X3non.
proftech1
proftech1
proftech1
Techie Member
17-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Also clean your SD, and try to flash using another stock firmware.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4[NDA] using Hovatek mobile