Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please I need Gionee P5W New Custom Rom

Please I need gionee p5w custom ROM that is having 6.0 version with amazing features, thanks.

Hello friend, i do have lots of custom roms for your model!

Remember to flash it with twrp !

The moist stable is the HiOs!

You can find them right here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gionee-pioneer-p5w

Your imei will be erased so as soon as you boot up, please install chamelephon and replace your imei to be able to use sim card!

Good lucky nad let me know if you need something
@edneyhelene please am a little confused on those custom roms, please can we talk more on Hangouts?? this my mail [email protected] Thanks..
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2017, 07:27 PM by edneyhelene. )
I dont use google talks, write it here.

Whats your question? they l are all  ported for gionee p5w and blu studio M HD, They all are also marshmallow and will work on both phones without any problem!

Just flash them via twrp !
Your question may be somebody elses question so its important that we write it here since this is a new topic about these models!
(01-18-2017, 12:54 PM)edneyhelene Wrote: Hello friend, i do have lots of custom roms for your model!

Remember to flash it with twrp !

The moist stable is the HiOs!

You can find them right here

Your imei will be erased so as soon as you boot up, please install chamelephon and replace your imei to be able to use sim card!

Good lucky nad let me know if you need something

Yes i have tried all of these but can u plz port os like lineage miui or ios types ?