Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android pleas i need help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

pleas i need help

pleas i need help

dtek
dtek
dtek
17-01-2017, 10:56 PM

pleas i need help..i flashed my Tecno S9 phone but it kept showing TECNO alone..i was ask to boot into recovery but mis-pressed some button and it kept showing a robot and this sentence..."Now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb side load"..please what should next
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
18-01-2017, 07:49 AM
(17-01-2017, 10:56 PM)dtek pleas i need help..i flashed my Tecno S9 phone but it kept showing TECNO alone..i was ask to boot into recovery but mis-pressed some button and it kept showing a robot and this sentence..."Now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb side load"..please what should next
Please is the battery removable, ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-01-2017, 10:30 AM
(17-01-2017, 10:56 PM)dtek pleas i need help..i flashed my Tecno S9 phone but it kept showing TECNO alone..i was ask to boot into recovery but mis-pressed some button and it kept showing a robot and this sentence..."Now send the package you want to apply to the device with adb side load"..please what should next

You must've selected ADB Sideload .
You should be able to cancel it or tap the back button to exit it.
BTW, where did you download the firmware you flashed?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.