Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Need a registration code for window movie maker
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need a registration code for window movie maker

Need a registration code for window movie maker

articlew
articlew
articlew
Techie Member
19-01-2017, 08:24 AM

Hi Hovatek, I recently downloaded window movie maker from the net and installed but was asked to provide a registration code. I do think it`s a free program. Can you help with this? Or if you have a link to same SW that doesn``t require any registration I will appreciate if you can provide it.

I also need an anti-virus program for my pc. Thanks in advance
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
19-01-2017, 12:30 PM
(19-01-2017, 08:24 AM)articlew Hi Hovatek, I recently downloaded window movie maker from the net and installed but was asked to provide a registration code. I do think it`s a free program. Can you help with this? Or if you have a link to same SW that doesn``t require any registration I will appreciate if you can provide it.

Movie maker is no longer free. Neither is any good antivirus.
You either pay or search for cracked versions
articlew
articlew
articlew
Techie Member
19-01-2017, 01:12 PM
(19-01-2017, 12:30 PM)maxpayne
(19-01-2017, 08:24 AM)articlew Hi Hovatek, I recently downloaded window movie maker from the net and installed but was asked to provide a registration code. I do think it`s a free program. Can you help with this? Or if you have a link to same SW that doesn``t require any registration I will appreciate if you can provide it.

Movie maker is no longer free. Neither is any good antivirus.
You either pay or search for cracked versions

Thanks, I have done some search for the crack but couldn't get, the ones I get are not for real. Do you have any direct download link to the crack?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-01-2017, 08:53 PM

You should really be careful when searching for, downloading and try cracks less you fill your PC with tons of viruses
anyways you can consider corel video studio or pinnacle video studio
tho they might not be as simple to use as windows movie maker

for the antivirus
you can download
avast internet security @ http://filehippo.com/download_avast_internet_security/
then use this license file @ https://www.datafilehost.com/d/c68f7814
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Techie Member
21-01-2017, 05:36 AM

Microsoft Security Essential or Windows Defender will be great as free.

Sent from Micromax Q370
articlew
articlew
articlew
Techie Member
21-01-2017, 10:24 AM
(21-01-2017, 05:36 AM)Sudarshan0564

Microsoft Security Essential or Windows Defender will be great as free.

Sent from Micromax Q370
Thanks, So grateful