01-19-2017, 09:02 AM
i have finally found a way to bring back to life a completely dead note 3 due to wrong firmware installation without necessarily opening the motherboard up.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. A usb cable that is in good shape.
2. Knowledge of the correct firmware for your phone (this is what got me here in the first place) -" very important" !!!
3. The correct firmware for your phone :
Hot Note 3 X601 H536 A1 (16 G+1G) http://adf.ly/1de7Pt
Hot Note 3 X601 H537 A1 (16 G+2G) http://adf.ly/1de7TZ
4. Infinix flash tool http://adf.ly/1d4Ult
WHAT TO DO;
1. Open the infinix flash tool .
2. Load the scatter file from the correct firmware. ( MT65xx_Android_scatter.txt)
3. Click start then connect the phone.
4. Now press the volume up and volume down button at the same time till u hear the phone connect to the pc or untill u hear the connecting tone from the pc.
5. Voila !!! The infinix flash tool will start flashing the firmware and your phone will be up and running as soon the flashing is completed.