Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infnix Hot2 X510
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infnix Hot2 X510

[Please help] Infnix Hot2 X510

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
salvio
salvio
salvio
Enthusiastic Member
19-01-2017, 12:45 PM

Please Gurus help me oh, Infinix hot2 stuck in infinix logo when booting and refusing to enter recovery mood, what can I do to fix it ?, I tried to upgrade the firmware but it has developed to a fault, will not boot and be constantly showing Infinix log ( coming in and going off ) and when I hold up volume and power, it will show recovery, fastboot and normal boot, but when I select recovery it will return to logo showing, What do i do? How do I fix it ? The phone is in Charge only mode before it went off, I need serious help
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
19-01-2017, 02:53 PM
(19-01-2017, 12:45 PM)salvio Please Gurus help me oh, Infinix hot2 stuck in infinix logo when booting and refusing to enter recovery mood, what can I do to fix it ?, I tried to upgrade the firmware but it has developed to a fault, will not boot and be constantly showing Infinix log ( coming in and going off ) and when I hold up volume and power, it will show recovery, fastboot and normal boot, but when I select recovery it will return to logo showing, What do i do? How do I fix it ? The phone is in Charge only mode before it went off, I need serious help
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
19-01-2017, 02:54 PM
(19-01-2017, 12:45 PM)salvio Please Gurus help me oh, Infinix hot2 stuck in infinix logo when booting and refusing to enter recovery mood, what can I do to fix it ?, I tried to upgrade the firmware but it has developed to a fault, will not boot and be constantly showing Infinix log ( coming in and going off ) and when I hold up volume and power, it will show recovery, fastboot and normal boot, but when I select recovery it will return to logo showing, What do i do? How do I fix it ? The phone is in Charge only mode before it went off, I need serious help
What's the build number and the Android version the phone comes with?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-01-2017, 02:58 PM

1. What's the phone's orignal Android version
2. What's the RAM and ROM
2. How exactly did you attempt to upgrade the firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
harbihordun
harbihordun
harbihordun
20-01-2017, 04:00 PM

(19-01-2017, 02:58 PM)hovatek [quote='salvio' pid='97418' dateline='1484826322']
Please Gurus help me oh, Infinix hot2 stuck in infinix logo when booting and refusing to enter recovery mood, what can I do to fix it ?, I tried to upgrade the firmware but it has developed to a fault, will not boot and be constantly showing Infinix log ( coming in and going off ) and when I hold up volume and power, it will show recovery, fastboot and normal boot, but when I select recovery it will return to logo showing, What do i do? How do I fix it ? The phone is in Charge only mode before it went off, I need serious help

Did you try to flash maybe a custom recovery before the problem occur.? cos i had same experience sometimes ago flashing a custom recovery then this happen. What i did was download the exact firmware for the phone then flash.
salvio
salvio
salvio
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2017, 07:06 AM
(19-01-2017, 02:58 PM)hovatek

1. What's the phone's orignal Android version
2. What's the RAM and ROM
2. How exactly did you attempt to upgrade the firmware?

1. Phones Original Android Version is Android one
2. Ram, at the phone back 16+2 but inside is 1gb
3. I copied the firmware in memory card, turned of the phone, entered recovery mode, located upgrade from Sdcard, but during the upgrade it hit error, I switched on the phone, put it on charge only mode to charge it with system and boos the battery before I try again, forgot to remove the charge only mode and repeated the same process again, and I hit the brick wall, I tried turning it on put it is stucked on logo, I tried entering the recovery mode again but it will not go to recovery mode instead will return to logo going on and off again, the computer don't detect the phone as I am trying the Sp flashing pattern on your site, and it is like the more I charge the phone the battery is discharging because it is not coming on again, Thanks for your time
salvio
salvio
salvio
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2017, 07:09 AM
(20-01-2017, 04:00 PM)harbihordun
(19-01-2017, 02:58 PM)hovatek

Did you try to flash maybe a custom recovery before the problem occur.? cos i had same experience sometimes ago flashing a custom recovery then this happen. What i did was download the exact firmware for the phone then flash.
Honestly I think I flashed the recovery but I have downloaded the android firmware but the computer is not detecting the phone after loader scatter file on SP tools, how do I know the exact firmware to download, My original firmware is Android one, 16+2, mt6572
salvio
salvio
salvio
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2017, 07:13 AM
(19-01-2017, 02:54 PM)ALBA
What's the build number and the Android version the phone comes with?

Help sir, how do I check the build number, the android version is android one, mt6572, 16+2
salvio
salvio
salvio
Enthusiastic Member
21-01-2017, 07:44 AM
I tried again now after charging the battery with universal charger, and luckily it read, but says chip not matched, target chip MT6572, Loaded chip MT6580, I downloaded MT6572 scatter and tried again, it says brom error : sp time out
This post was last modified: 21-01-2017, 08:03 AM by salvio.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-01-2017, 10:59 AM

(21-01-2017, 07:44 AM)salvio I tried again now after charging the battery with universal charger, and luckily it read, but says chip not matched, target chip MT6572, Loaded chip MT6580, I downloaded MT6572 scatter and tried again, it says brom error : sp time out

your x510 seems to be a clone
for the timeout error,
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html and apply the different solutions
Pages (2): 1 2 Next