Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Downloads] Spreadtrum (SPD) SCI Android USB drivers

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017, 12:02 AM by hovatek. )

This package will install the following Spreadtrum drivers:
  • SpreadTrum (sprd_enum) USB
  • SpreadTrum (sprd_acm_modem) Ports
  • Google Inc. (WinUSB) AndroidUsbDeviceClass
  • Android Net

How to install
  • Download the Spreadtrum Sci Android USB drivers @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...0xems/view
  • Unzip the package after downloading
  • Open SPD SCI-android-usb-driver > x86 (for 32 bit PC) or x64 (for 64 bit PC)
  • Launch DPInst.exe and follow the installation Wizard

(01-19-2017, 11:54 PM)hovatek Wrote: This package will install the following Spreadtrum drivers:
  • SpreadTrum (sprd_enum) USB
  • SpreadTrum (sprd_acm_modem) Ports
  • Google Inc. (WinUSB) AndroidUsbDeviceClass
  • Android Net

How to install
  • Download the Spreadtrum Sci Android USB drivers @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...0xems/view
  • Unzip the package after downloading
  • Open SPD SCI-android-usb-driver > x86 (for 32 bit PC) or x64 (for 64 bit PC)
  • Launch DPInst.exe and follow the installation Wizard

HOPE THIS WORKS?
HAVE TRIED SO MANY GUIDES TO NO AVAIL
I followed the instructions but when I connect my phone all I have is "Spreadtrum" with yellow mark under Other Devices and my phone is not detected.
(08-01-2017, 02:17 PM)justasking Wrote: I followed the instructions but when I connect my phone all I have is "Spreadtrum" with yellow mark under Other Devices and my phone is not detected.

What's the phone model and is anything wrong with it?
Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

I have "SCI USB2Serial" driver under Ports (yellow mark) but when I connect my phone, I got four "Spreadtrum" drivers under Other Drivers.
(08-02-2017, 06:07 AM)justasking Wrote: Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

I have "SCI USB2Serial" driver under Ports (yellow mark) but when I connect my phone, I got four "Spreadtrum" drivers under Other Drivers.

it doesn't seem like you are trying to flash the phone. If so, this driver won't of much help to you.
i believe while your phone is powered on, the PC should be able to detect your device storage while in MTP mode
(08-02-2017, 12:08 PM)freshtyt Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 06:07 AM)justasking Wrote: Phone model is Alcatel Pixi First. Nothing is wrong with the phone. I already disabled driver signature.

it doesn't seem like you are trying to flash the phone. If so, this driver won't of much help to you.
i believe while your phone is powered on, the PC should be able to detect your device storage while in MTP mode

I just finished it actually.