Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MT6580 HARDBRICK ZENFONE GO ZC500TG - Z00VD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MT6580 HARDBRICK ZENFONE GO ZC500TG - Z00VD

[Please help] MT6580 HARDBRICK ZENFONE GO ZC500TG - Z00VD

gebaohey
gebaohey
gebaohey
21-01-2017, 04:44 PM

Hello, I'm Geberson, sorry for my bad english.
I have a trouble with a Zenfone Go ZC500TG also called Z00VD, I tried to do bootloader unlock process,
but when finished the process, the phone freezes, I unplug the battery from phone. When I tried to Power ON....

NOTHING, Phone died...

When connect on PC appears a MediaTEK Preloader:
.jpg
Driver Instalado.jpg
Size: 29.06 KB / Downloads: 27

I installed the drivers but the Phone always changing he STATUS to three different STATUS:
.jpg
Hardware e Drivers.jpg
Size: 78.48 KB / Downloads: 29

I cant access the Bootloader, the Phone DIED, I need some help with this... I dont know what I can do to FIX it. Huh

The PCB of the Phone have these TestPoints, I can try another method?
.jpg
IMG_20161206_203844REDUX.jpg
Size: 200.99 KB / Downloads: 37

Please help me, I'm desperate!
This post was last modified: 21-01-2017, 04:53 PM by gebaohey.
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
droidmobitech
21-01-2017, 06:03 PM
In other to find the boot pin for dead boot procedure

Bro, you must disassemble and remove the pcb completely, check the otherside of the pcb. There should be TX Rx Kcolo colo

Thereafter use ASUS factory flash tool

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 21-01-2017, 06:04 PM by droidmobitech.
gebaohey
gebaohey
gebaohey
21-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the reply, but I disassembled and I do not have any of these points on the other side of the PCP, just the speaker contacts and vibration.

I believe I need a method that uses the DM and DP points. But I do not know any, I have never used ASUS. SAMSUNG and MOTOROLA phones are much simpler to solve the problems ...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2017, 10:05 AM
(21-01-2017, 04:44 PM)gebaohey Hello, I'm Geberson, sorry for my bad english.
I have a trouble with a Zenfone Go ZC500TG also called Z00VD, I tried to do bootloader unlock process,
but when finished the process, the phone freezes, I unplug the battery from phone. When I tried to Power ON....

NOTHING, Phone died...

When connect on PC appears a MediaTEK Preloader:

I installed the drivers but the Phone always changing he STATUS to three different STATUS:

I cant access the Bootloader, the Phone DIED, I need some help with this... I dont know what I can do to FIX it. Huh

The PCB of the Phone have these TestPoints, I can try another method?

Please help me, I'm desperate!

I don't think you need to get down to joining points just yet as your phone is still detected in Device manager.
What it gets detected as could change depending on how you connect it to PC i.e without holding any button or while holding a button.
What you need to do is connect without holding any button then update what it gets detected as using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
You could then proceed with flashing the firmware if you have it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gebaohey
gebaohey
gebaohey
23-01-2017, 08:00 PM

(23-01-2017, 10:05 AM)hovatek I don't think you need to get down to joining points just yet as your phone is still detected in Device manager.
What it gets detected as could change depending on how you connect it to PC i.e without holding any button or while holding a button.
What you need to do is connect without holding any button then update what it gets detected as using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
You could then proceed with flashing the firmware if you have it

I did the procedure, being careful not to err.

But the phone keeps popping up and disappearing ...

I think it's some Bootloop in the preloader, I tried to run Bootloader unlock when it occurred to him to die ...
Any more idea about anything procedure that I can perform?
I've already searched the internet for things about Zenfones, but there are no many forums about them, let alone the Zenfone GO ...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-01-2017, 01:24 PM
(23-01-2017, 08:00 PM)gebaohey I did the procedure, being careful not to err.

But the phone keeps popping up and disappearing ...

I think it's some Bootloop in the preloader, I tried to run Bootloader unlock when it occurred to him to die ...
Any more idea about anything procedure that I can perform?
I've already searched the internet for things about Zenfones, but there are no many forums about them, let alone the Zenfone GO ...

Try
1. Flashing without battery in
2. Holding both volume buttons when you connect

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.