Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Development] How to root the Tecno Camon C7

(07-21-2017, 10:26 AM)nyambaka Wrote: Where can I get exposed framework zip for tecno c7, the ones I found online, I get corrupted file error when flashing.  AArch64

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek Forum

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-16021.html

I installed exposed framework successfully but my phone is now draining battery very very fast. How can I solve this problem.

(07-24-2017, 10:09 AM)nyambaka Wrote: I installed exposed framework successfully but my phone is now draining battery very very fast. How can I solve this problem.

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(01-24-2017, 11:41 AM)hovatek Wrote: [Image: Hovatek-How-to-root-Tecno-Camon-C7.png]

The Tecno Camon C7 (e.g C7-H355A1-M-160705V9 ) is an MT6735 powered phone running on Android 6 (Marshmallow)

How to root the Tecno C7

Hello Hovatek
I've done everything, but when I try the command to access the recovery, there's no TWRP installed.
I tried to use the SP Flash Tool instead of Miracle Box, I'm facing an issue when flashing.
Any help?
(09-29-2017, 03:28 PM)gervinho243 Wrote: Hello Hovatek
I've done everything, but when I try the command to access the recovery, there's no TWRP installed.
I tried to use the SP Flash Tool instead of Miracle Box, I'm facing an issue when flashing.
Any help?

are you saying you got a green tick when you flashed the TWRP using SPft?
also when you boot to recovery mode after flashing, do you get stock recovery or no recovery at all (i.e the phone reboots to homescreen) ?