Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Nokia (Symbian & Java) Flash Nokia 2700c phone based
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Flash Nokia 2700c phone based

Flash Nokia 2700c phone based

aster
aster
aster
25-01-2017, 10:41 AM

Hi,
   A few days ago my nokia 2700c phone's authority certificates have been deleted by somehow ..For this reason i can't download any app . So, i want to flash my nokia 2700c phone .. i have installed 1.Nokia pc suite 2.Nokia connectivity driver cable 3.Nokia phoenix software .. I have also downloaded  nokia 2700c flash file [RM-561] ..  Idea Now the problem is after installing the nokia phoenix software i cant found phoenix software icon to run it .  So,i have go to its cash file or, programmed file where the software file save (in c drive programmed files folder / Also given an image) . Then i haven't  found any run icon . I clicked  on the 'Phoenix_Service_Software.msi file . But its doing the same thing (request to install the phoenix software)..So, what should i do ?
THANK  YOU !
This post was last modified: 25-01-2017, 10:47 AM by aster. Edit Reason: Word mistake
Attached Files
.jpg
nokia ph.JPG
Size: 102.67 KB / Downloads: 10
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-01-2017, 01:21 PM
(25-01-2017, 10:41 AM)aster Hi,
   A few days ago my nokia 2700c phone's authority certificates have been deleted by somehow ..For this reason i can't download any app . So, i want to flash my nokia 2700c phone .. i have installed 1.Nokia pc suite 2.Nokia connectivity driver cable 3.Nokia phoenix software .. I have also downloaded  nokia 2700c flash file [RM-561] ..  Idea Now the problem is after installing the nokia phoenix software i cant found phoenix software icon to run it .  So,i have go to its cash file or, programmed file where the software file save (in c drive programmed files folder / Also given an image) . Then i haven't  found any run icon . I clicked  on the 'Phoenix_Service_Software.msi file . But its doing the same thing (request to install the phoenix software)..So, what should i do ?
THANK  YOU !

from the image you sent, phoenix hasn't been installed properly.
If you are using a PC running 64bit windows, then check c:/program files (x86)/nokia/phoenix
otherwise, you'll need to reinstall phoenix and you can also try installing on a different PC and see if you get the same result
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
10-03-2017, 07:14 PM
I suggest you use infinity best crack,it is more easier to use,download it here and flash

Sent from my TECNO W4 using the Hovatek Forum App
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
10-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Here is the link to it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14299.html

Sent from my TECNO W4 using the Hovatek Forum App
This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 06:31 AM by hovatek.
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
27-03-2017, 12:13 PM

i think u don't have flash the phone if your problem is with certeficate. . .just google around. . .suggest you this site for auth. cert ionwap.wapka.mobi go there install cert. directly to ur phone

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Hovatek mobile
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
27-03-2017, 01:59 PM
(27-03-2017, 12:13 PM)hackyft i think u don't have flash the phone if your problem is with certeficate. . .just google around. . .suggest you this site for auth. cert ionwap.wapka.mobi go there install cert. directly to ur phone

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Hovatek mobile

you're right. the certificates can be restored without flashing.
BUT the only thing powerful enough to delete authority certificates is a virus
so it will be in his best interest to flash the device.
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
28-03-2017, 01:25 PM
just try to flash by jaf or best. . .then install cert. . .or factory rest then download cert. . .