Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flash Nokia 2700c phone based

Star  (This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 10:47 AM by aster. Edit Reason: Word mistake )

Hi,
   A few days ago my nokia 2700c phone's authority certificates have been deleted by somehow ..For this reason i can't download any app . So, i want to flash my nokia 2700c phone .. i have installed 1.Nokia pc suite 2.Nokia connectivity driver cable 3.Nokia phoenix software .. I have also downloaded  nokia 2700c flash file [RM-561] ..  Idea Now the problem is after installing the nokia phoenix software i cant found phoenix software icon to run it .  So,i have go to its cash file or, programmed file where the software file save (in c drive programmed files folder / Also given an image) . Then i haven't  found any run icon . I clicked  on the 'Phoenix_Service_Software.msi file . But its doing the same thing (request to install the phoenix software)..So, what should i do ?
THANK  YOU !

Attached Files
.jpg   nokia ph.JPG (Size: 102.67 KB / Downloads: 9)
(01-25-2017, 10:41 AM)aster Wrote: Hi,
   A few days ago my nokia 2700c phone's authority certificates have been deleted by somehow ..For this reason i can't download any app . So, i want to flash my nokia 2700c phone .. i have installed 1.Nokia pc suite 2.Nokia connectivity driver cable 3.Nokia phoenix software .. I have also downloaded  nokia 2700c flash file [RM-561] ..  Idea Now the problem is after installing the nokia phoenix software i cant found phoenix software icon to run it .  So,i have go to its cash file or, programmed file where the software file save (in c drive programmed files folder / Also given an image) . Then i haven't  found any run icon . I clicked  on the 'Phoenix_Service_Software.msi file . But its doing the same thing (request to install the phoenix software)..So, what should i do ?
THANK  YOU !

from the image you sent, phoenix hasn't been installed properly.
If you are using a PC running 64bit windows, then check c:/program files (x86)/nokia/phoenix
otherwise, you'll need to reinstall phoenix and you can also try installing on a different PC and see if you get the same result
I suggest you use infinity best crack,it is more easier to use,download it here and flash

Sent from my TECNO W4 using the Hovatek Forum App
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 06:31 AM by hovatek. )
Here is the link to it @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-14299.html

Sent from my TECNO W4 using the Hovatek Forum App
i think u don't have flash the phone if your problem is with certeficate. . .just google around. . .suggest you this site for auth. cert ionwap.wapka.mobi go there install cert. directly to ur phone

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Hovatek mobile
(03-27-2017, 12:13 PM)hackyft Wrote: i think u don't have flash the phone if your problem is with certeficate. . .just google around. . .suggest you this site for auth. cert ionwap.wapka.mobi go there install cert. directly to ur phone

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Hovatek mobile

you're right. the certificates can be restored without flashing.
BUT the only thing powerful enough to delete authority certificates is a virus
so it will be in his best interest to flash the device.
just try to flash by jaf or best. . .then install cert. . .or factory rest then download cert. . .