Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] i flashed my lenovo a328 and its dead now please help me out

i need your help
i have a lenovo a328 i flashed it with this firmware,,Lenovo_A328_ROW_S322_140822_(by_xdafirmware.com),, i got from firmwarefile.comi selected format all+download and now the phone is off and dead, if i flash it again with the same file it will still flash successful but will not one but if i select format all and download  it will say pmt not found
please sir i need your help

(01-25-2017, 12:04 PM)Godslove Wrote: i need your help
i have a lenovo a328 i flashed it with this firmware,,Lenovo_A328_ROW_S322_140822_(by_xdafirmware.com),, i got from firmwarefile.comi selected format all+download and now the phone is off and dead, if i flash it again with the same file it will still flash successful but will not one but if i select format all and download  it will say pmt not found
please sir i need your help

Flash using firmware upgrade.
Also, consider trying another firmware for your model
but is the same firmware im seeing online please is there any way i can see a different preloader let me try with a different preloader
thanks.
(01-25-2017, 05:16 PM)Godslove Wrote: but is the same firmware im seeing online please is there any way i can see a different preloader let me try with a different preloader
thanks.

Since you're unable to get another firmware, let's verify if its a preloader issue or not.
After flashing, press the power button. Does the phone vibrate?
nope it did not there is no sign of turning on but if i flash it will flash successful with any file
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 04:15 PM by hovatek. )
(01-26-2017, 12:39 PM)Go dslove Wrote: nope it did not there is no sign of turning on but if i flash it will flash successful with any file

Its either a wrong preloader or power issue.
have you tried charging the battery externally?
Have you tried
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...novo-a328/
https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...r_file.rar