Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Alcatel Pop Star 5022D fails installing zip file on Recovery Mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Alcatel Pop Star 5022D fails installing zip file on Recovery Mode

Alcatel Pop Star 5022D fails installing zip file on Recovery Mode

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
amaury1967
amaury1967
amaury1967
Experienced Member
26-01-2017, 11:37 PM

Well, I have to tell you that after some use, it start workin the five options on TWRP Rebbot. I also probe installing Zip and work very well. I also made a backup, and everything ok, so, I´m satisfied with this TWRP installation, the only one thing it does not have, that stock recovery did, was an option to check Root Integrity, that meas, being the number of added and modified files on system comparativement with stock system.

I wrote to technical@hovatek.com when I could not download the file, please, let them to know I alredy downloaded the file, and installed it.

Well, ones more, thanks for your help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2017, 11:18 AM
(26-01-2017, 11:37 PM)amaury1967 Well, I have to tell you that after some use, it start workin the five options on TWRP Rebbot. I also probe installing Zip and work very well. I also made a backup, and everything ok, so, I´m satisfied with this TWRP installation, the only one thing it does not have, that stock recovery did, was an option to check Root Integrity, that meas, being the number of added and modified files on system comparativement with stock system.

I wrote to technical@hovatek.com when I could not download the file, please, let them to know I alredy downloaded the file, and installed it.

Well, ones more, thanks for your help.

You're welcome

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
amaury1967
amaury1967
amaury1967
Experienced Member
27-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Hello, trying to learn a litte, I´ve seen many time you asked too for boot.img file. In my case, it was not needed, ....why?... when I open the TWRP Custom Recovery you sent me, it´s showed "versión 2.8.7.0 by Jemmini". So, it´s the tool you used to port my Custom Recovery from  Jemmini ?...... I´ve been looking information on Google and I have found few about Jemmini. This Jemmini tool is similar to the one called Magic TWRP Installer wich Port old TWRP v 2.8.2.0?, BTW, I knew that due to being so old, is the reason why it didn´t work with my phone. I supposse you don´t share this tool, isn´t it?...I´m only interested on seen how all this work....... Last question, TWRP getting the only one porting Custom Recoveries?....It seems to me CWM, CRT are getting unused, it´s that way, or I´m wrong?...well, that´s all for this week, have a great weekend...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-01-2017, 12:01 PM
(27-01-2017, 09:16 PM)amaury1967 Hello, trying to learn a litte, I´ve seen many time you asked too for boot.img file. In my case, it was not needed, ....why?... when I open the TWRP Custom Recovery you sent me, it´s showed "versión 2.8.7.0 by Jemmini". So, it´s the tool you used to port my Custom Recovery from  Jemmini ?...... I´ve been looking information on Google and I have found few about Jemmini. This Jemmini tool is similar to the one called Magic TWRP Installer wich Port old TWRP v 2.8.2.0?, BTW, I knew that due to being so old, is the reason why it didn´t work with my phone. I supposse you don´t share this tool, isn´t it?...I´m only interested on seen how all this work....... Last question, TWRP getting the only one porting Custom Recoveries?....It seems to me CWM, CRT are getting unused, it´s that way, or I´m wrong?...well, that´s all for this week, have a great weekend...

* Yes, your recovery was ported from one originally by Jemmini.
* I only ask for boot.img when there's a problem with stock recovery.img or problems with the custom recovery ported.
* CWM, Carliv and Philz are still very much in use and we port them to devices as well as TWRP
* TWRP magic might not work with your phone as it doesn't support the newer MTK phones
This post was last modified: 28-01-2017, 12:03 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2