A lot of people have bricked their Android phones all in the name of trying to install the ifonts app and others. We'll be discussing a safe method of modifying your Android phone's fonts without bricking it.
1. If you've already bricked your Android phone, then unbrick it first (see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-unbrick-...id-device/ or https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-89.html for MTK Android phones )
1b. Ensure to backup your Android's stock ROM just in case you do something wrong (see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html or https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-472.html for MTK Android phones
2. Ensure your phone is rooted (see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-root-and...ithout-pc/ OR https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1.html )
3. Download and install ROM Toolbox lite
4. Launch ROM toolbox and grant it super user privileges
5. Click on the Interface tab
6. Select Font installer
7. Click a font of your choice to preview or install it
8. ROM Toolbox might ask to reboot your phone, go ahead and reboot.
9. The new font will take effect