Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Privacy Protection Password Tecno Phantom Z
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Privacy Protection Password Tecno Phantom Z

[Please help] Privacy Protection Password Tecno Phantom Z

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
04-03-2017, 03:22 PM

My opinion is to download exactly rom of ur phone and use sp flash tool. At hovatek and flash ur phone by selecting format all + download.
But make sure u backup ur phone using miracle box version 2.27

Sent from my GT-I9500 using the Hovatek Forum App
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-03-2017, 07:11 PM
(04-03-2017, 12:20 PM)Kxngzsleigh Brother, its like this phone requires followup treatment. Not barely up to 2 weeks after I opened it, it started madness again. While I'm using it, it would switch off on its own, then boot up on its own again, then show the first boot up screen "Experience Smart Life" and then switch off again. Then boot up again, show the same screen again, and then switch off again, then it will boot up again (all on its own) and then show the same screen "Experience Smart Life", then maybe afterwards, it will show the next boot up screen "Tecno". Then switch off again. And I'm not even touching the Power Button its doing all this on its own. Please Help me.

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
14-03-2017, 09:07 PM
(04-03-2017, 03:22 PM)prince1111 My opinion is to download exactly rom of ur phone and use sp flash tool. At hovatek and flash ur phone by selecting format all + download.
But make sure u backup ur phone using miracle box version  2.27

Sent from my GT-I9500 using the Hovatek Forum App

Alright, I'll try that as soon as possible. Thank you.
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
14-03-2017, 09:14 PM
(04-03-2017, 07:11 PM)hovatek
(04-03-2017, 12:20 PM)Kxngzsleigh Brother, its like this phone requires followup treatment. Not barely up to 2 weeks after I opened it, it started madness again. While I'm using it, it would switch off on its own, then boot up on its own again, then show the first boot up screen "Experience Smart Life" and then switch off again. Then boot up again, show the same screen again, and then switch off again, then it will boot up again (all on its own) and then show the same screen "Experience Smart Life", then maybe afterwards, it will show the next boot up screen "Tecno". Then switch off again. And I'm not even touching the Power Button its doing all this on its own. Please Help me.

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Done
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
15-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Download miracle cracked here:
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
GrandJury
GrandJury
GrandJury
Enthusiastic Member
15-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Did you try to hard reset the phone to remove the password? It will always work with locked devices. But make sure you know about the Google Account details before hard resetting the phone. Otherwise it will be FRP locked.
This post was last modified: 15-03-2017, 03:36 PM by GrandJury.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3