Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Privacy Protection Password Tecno Phantom Z
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Privacy Protection Password Tecno Phantom Z

[Please help] Privacy Protection Password Tecno Phantom Z

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
26-01-2017, 02:27 AM

Hi Good Morning, hello please my Tecno Phantom Z phone is asking for privacy protection password, and the phone is locked, how do I get this to open this please? i removed the SIM card, turned the phone off and put the SIM card back in, and turned it on. All of a sudden, the phone started asking for Privacy Protection Password, couldn't unlock ever since. Please Help me. Huh

-- 
Kingsley
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2017, 11:04 AM
(26-01-2017, 02:27 AM)Kxngzsleigh Hi Good Morning, hello please my Tecno Phantom Z phone is asking for privacy protection password, and the phone is locked, how do I get this to open this please? i removed the SIM card, turned the phone off and put the SIM card back in, and turned it on. All of a sudden, the phone started asking for Privacy Protection Password, couldn't unlock ever since. Please Help me. Huh

-- 
Kingsley

Use the Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html
This post was last modified: 26-01-2017, 11:08 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
26-01-2017, 11:26 AM
(26-01-2017, 11:04 AM)hovatek
(26-01-2017, 02:27 AM)Kxngzsleigh Hi Good Morning, hello please my Tecno Phantom Z phone is asking for privacy protection password, and the phone is locked, how do I get this to open this please? i removed the SIM card, turned the phone off and put the SIM card back in, and turned it on. All of a sudden, the phone started asking for Privacy Protection Password, couldn't unlock ever since. Please Help me. Huh

-- 
Kingsley

Use the Miracle Box method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html
I have tried this before, but it seemed like, the program wasn't functioning properly , or wasn't recognizing the device. Is it possible that its the recent Windows 10 UPGRADE that is causing this, because I keep updating my PC, and in one of the latest updates, any program that doesnt have valid licences or is a pirated version; that program won't run on my system. But I will give the Miracle Box Method a try again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2017, 03:52 PM
(26-01-2017, 11:26 AM)Kxngzsleigh I have tried this before, but it seemed like, the program wasn't functioning properly , or wasn't recognizing the device. Is it possible that its the recent Windows 10 UPGRADE that is causing this, because I keep updating my PC, and in one of the latest updates, any program that doesnt have valid licences or is a pirated version; that program won't run on my system. But I will give the Miracle Box Method a try again.

Hope you know You're supposed to download the version with Loader.exe

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
26-01-2017, 04:17 PM

(26-01-2017, 03:52 PM)hovatek
(26-01-2017, 11:26 AM)Kxngzsleigh I have tried this before, but it seemed like, the program wasn't functioning properly , or wasn't recognizing the device. Is it possible that its the recent Windows 10 UPGRADE that is causing this, because I keep updating my PC, and in one of the latest updates, any program that doesnt have valid licences or is a pirated version; that program won't run on my system. But I will give the Miracle Box Method a try again.

Loader.exe? Respectfully, Isn't that the version that's on the link you just gave to me above?
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
26-01-2017, 05:04 PM
(26-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Kxngzsleigh

Loader.exe? Respectfully, Isn't that the version that's on the link you just gave to me above?

Please i can only asked u some few question...1. Are u the owner of the device.. or u bought it as second hand from someone?

If the device belong to u , the I will asked u to use ur sim number being first inserted to the device but if u bought it from someone else, then u need to get the person number to be able to unlock ur phone..

Thank you...
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
26-01-2017, 05:16 PM
(26-01-2017, 05:04 PM)ALBA

Please i can only asked u some few question...1. Are u the owner of the device.. or u bought it as second hand from someone?

If the device belong to u , the I will asked u to use ur sim number being first inserted to the device but if u bought it from someone else, then u need to get the person number to be able to unlock ur phone..

Thank you...
It's my phone, bought it brand new from Jumia, all I did was take my SIM out and put it back in, and the phone locked up, I didn't change SIMs or numbers on it. I'm just waiting till I get my USB cord, and then I'll try what the Hovatek representative suggested. Thank you.
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
Kxngzsleigh
26-01-2017, 05:18 PM
(26-01-2017, 05:16 PM)Kxngzsleigh

Thank you...
It's my phone, bought it brand new from Jumia, all I did was take my SIM out and put it back in, and the phone locked up, I didn't change SIMs or numbers on it. I'm just waiting till I get my USB cord, and then I'll try what the Hovatek representative suggested. Thank you.
Probably on a Laptop that has not being updated to Windows 10 yet. Just to be sure.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
26-01-2017, 07:16 PM
(26-01-2017, 05:16 PM)Kxngzsleigh

Thank you...

Ok please inside ur phone number as the password...if if u have dual sim, try both of them..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2017, 10:46 AM

(26-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Kxngzsleigh Loader.exe? Respectfully, Isn't that the version that's on the link you just gave to me above?

At the Miracle Box download thread, there are several versions of Miracle Box listed. I presume you don't have the hardware box / dongle. You are therefore supposed to download the version with Loader.exe

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next