The Innjoo Fire 3 LTE (e.g Fire3_LTE-6.0-Innjoo-20160826-V1) is an MT6735 powered phone running on Android 6 (Marshmallow).
How do I root an Innjoo Fire 3 LTE ?
- Install VCOM drivers on your PC using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
- Download SuperSU 2.79.zip at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...ZuMlU/view
- Copy the SuperSU.zip to both the phone’s SD card and internal storage
- Download Philz for Innjoo Fire 3 LTE ported by Team Hovatek @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4S-Z72...hkT1k/view
- Switch off the phone (still with battery inside)
- Flash the Philz recovery.img to the phone using SP Flash tool at https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
- Boot the phone into recovery mode using Volume up button + Power button (see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-479.html
- In Philz recovery, you use the Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select
- Select Install Zip
- Navigate to the location of the SuperSU2.79.zip on the SD Card and select it
- Wait till flashing is complete
- If you are prompted to fix root, select No
- Reboot the phone normally
- Confirm Root by installing and running Root Checker