Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Requesting Twrp recovery for Tecno Camon c7 to flash and superSU in order to root it
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Requesting Twrp recovery for Tecno Camon c7 to flash and superSU in order to root it

Requesting Twrp recovery for Tecno Camon c7 to flash and superSU in order to root it

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2017, 07:18 PM

Helo Team Hovatek, i have been unable to backup and create scatter file for my mtk device Tecno Camon c7 through Miracle and even mtkdroid tools... I have installed all drivers. It does detect the device but the option to backup is unhiglighted..am using 32bit pc. Please if you can get your hands on the C7 and port a twrp recovery nd superSu file... Al be grateful. Regards
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2017, 07:21 PM
I really eager to root it

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2017, 10:53 AM
(26-01-2017, 07:18 PM)Kemboinc Helo Team Hovatek, i have been unable to backup and create scatter file for my mtk device Tecno Camon c7 through Miracle and even mtkdroid tools... I have installed all drivers. It does detect the device but the option to backup is unhiglighted..am using 32bit pc. Please if you can get your hands on the C7 and port a twrp recovery nd superSu file... Al be grateful. Regards

The Tecno C7 rooting guide is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16879.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Enthusiastic Member
27-01-2017, 03:15 PM
I have downloaded the twrp and superSU. I am lacking the preloader.bin...because my miracle box won't backup despite having vcom drivers installed.. So i cannot create/dump scatter file. Kindly upload for c7 and give me link so that I download it. Regards

Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Enthusiastic Member
27-01-2017, 03:29 PM

(27-01-2017, 10:53 AM)hovatek
(26-01-2017, 07:18 PM)Kemboinc Helo Team Hovatek, i have been unable to backup and create scatter file for my mtk device Tecno Camon c7 through Miracle and even mtkdroid tools... I have installed all drivers. It does detect the device but the option to backup is unhiglighted..am using 32bit pc. Please if you can get your hands on the C7 and port a twrp recovery nd superSu file... Al be grateful. Regards

The Tecno C7 rooting guide is @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16879.html

I have downloaded the twrp and superSU. I am lacking the preloader.bin...because my miracle box won't backup despite having vcom drivers installed.. So i cannot create/dump scatter file. Kindly upload for c7 and give me link so that I download it. Regards

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2017, 04:44 PM
(27-01-2017, 03:15 PM)Kemboinc I have downloaded the twrp and superSU. I am lacking the preloader.bin...because my miracle box won't backup despite having vcom drivers installed.. So i cannot create/dump scatter file. Kindly upload for c7 and give me link so that I download it. Regards

These are the days of variants. Its not advisable to use someone else's preloader.bin even for the same model.
You're to install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
What version of Windows is your PC running on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Enthusiastic Member
27-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Windows 8.1 pro 32 bit... I have already installed vcom drivers manually through. Add legacy driver

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-01-2017, 10:28 AM
(27-01-2017, 04:50 PM)Kemboinc Windows 8.1 pro 32 bit... I have already installed vcom drivers manually through. Add legacy driver

Did you disable signature verification before installing drivers?

Note!
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Kemboinc
Enthusiastic Member
30-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Yes I did

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-01-2017, 09:07 AM

(30-01-2017, 05:38 PM)Kemboinc Yes I did

So what error exactly is Miracle Box giving?

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next