Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lenovo A319:brom error: s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149)

Please my lenovo A319 is dead as in not displaying anything even at recovery mode nothing is showing but it charges wen connected to power source, I tried flashing it but I get dis error brom error: s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149)

Please can the phone be fixed and how......please I will appreciate a detailed guide.... Thanks for been there always.

Absodiq

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile

(01-27-2017, 01:34 PM)absodiq Wrote: Please my lenovo A319 is dead as in not displaying anything even at recovery mode nothing is showing but it charges wen connected to power source, I tried flashing it but I get dis error brom error: s_da_sdmmc_write_failed (3149)

Please can the phone be fixed and how......please I will appreciate a detailed guide.... Thanks for been there always.

Absodiq

Have you tried the 3149 fixes @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html ?
I have tried it but no changes
What else could be done please

(01-28-2017, 06:13 PM)absodiq Wrote: I have tried it but no changes
What else could be done please

Might be an issue with the emmc chip or usb connection.
How did the phone get bricked in the first place?
It had a virus in d 1st place, after trying to flash d stock rom which was not successful (the flash will complete but it doesn't have any effect on the phone) along d line a wrong ROM was mistakenly flashed into it........since den d phone won't deplay nor on but it charges(does not display the charging logo) n it gives sound wen connected to pc

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 08:07 PM by hovatek. )
(01-29-2017, 03:27 PM)absodiq Wrote: It had a virus in d 1st place, after trying to flash d stock rom which was not successful (the flash will complete but it doesn't have any effect on the phone) along d line a wrong ROM was mistakenly flashed into it........since den d phone won't deplay nor on but it charges(does not display the charging logo) n it gives sound wen connected to pc

Seems the emmc chip is faulty. I'm guessing the ROM that was able to effect a change was flashed with format, format + download or firmware upgrade.
You either have the emmc chip changed or re-write the emmc's software using an E-Socket
Thanks, how do I do that please

(02-02-2017, 07:17 PM)absodiq Wrote: Thanks, how do I do that please

You'll need to take the phone to a hardware technician with the necessary tools
(02-03-2017, 11:18 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:17 PM)absodiq Wrote: Thanks, how do I do that please

You'll need to take the phone to a hardware technician with the necessary tools

Thanks

Can hovatek be of help in fixing the device, I'm in Osun state(osogbo) how much will it cost