Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Windows 7 problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Windows 7 problem

Windows 7 problem

mclaren11
mclaren11
mclaren11
30-01-2017, 05:58 PM

Hello Guys,

I am so upset. I am using windows 7. But From some 3 days when i on my pc. My pc show black and they tell me to press F1. When i press F1 then my pc turn on. But I need to fix the time again. I don't know what't the problem. Also i have one another problem. Sometime i face this problem. When i turn on my pc. They tell me to press Enter. When i click Entar then my pc turned on. What's is actual problem can anyone tell me. Like below image check
 [Image: ErrorRecovery.png]
Someone suggest me this (https://usefulpcguide.com/18385/svchost-...-high-cpu/) site for windows problem. But i don't have any idea with them. Can anyone suggest me this is good site or not. Also if anyone know my problem. Can anyone fix it. I need to done it asap. Cause i need to give college presentation asap. Thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-01-2017, 09:16 AM
(30-01-2017, 05:58 PM)mclaren11 Hello Guys,

I am so upset. I am using windows 7. But From some 3 days when i on my pc. My pc show black and they tell me to press F1. When i press F1 then my pc turn on. But I need to fix the time again. I don't know what't the problem. Also i have one another problem. Sometime i face this problem. When i turn on my pc. They tell me to press Enter. When i click Entar then my pc turned on. What's is actual problem can anyone tell me. Like below image check
Someone suggest me this (https://usefulpcguide.com/18385/svchost-...-high-cpu/) site for windows problem. But i don't have any idea with them. Can anyone suggest me this is good site or not. Also if anyone know my problem. Can anyone fix it. I need to done it asap. Cause i need to give college presentation asap. Thanks in advance.

There's a pending problem on your PC which you've not fixed.
I would advise you run the startup repair to diagnose and fix the issue.
This could happen if your PC had shutdown improperly or you installed an incompatible software / driver.
Run the startup repair and let me know how that goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Timmyspy
Timmyspy
Timmyspy
06-03-2017, 02:04 PM
I suspect your bios battery is dead
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-03-2017, 11:04 PM
(31-01-2017, 09:16 AM)hovatek
(30-01-2017, 05:58 PM)mclaren11 Hello Guys,

There's a pending problem on your PC which you've not fixed.
I would advise you run the startup repair to diagnose and fix the issue.
This could happen if your PC had shutdown improperly or you installed an incompatible software / driver.
Run the startup repair and let me know how that goes

Some time unexpected shutdown causes this
don't force shutdown your system.
Force shutdown causes this or power failure