Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Hard bricked tecno h5

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015, 08:19 AM by Jethro13. )

My Tecno H5 is soo stuck at boot... . I've tried wiping cache and dakvic... Flashing a new stock MTK Backup rom for h5..... Then d screen wen yellow I flashed another boot. I'm, but still it's still stuck at boot... Pls help sir

(03-04-2015, 07:54 AM)Jethro13 Wrote: My Tecno H5 is soo stuck at boot... . I've tried wiping cache and dakvic... Flashing a new stock MTK Backup rom for h5..... Then d screen wen yellow I flashed another boot. I'm,  but still it's still stuck at boot... Pls help sir

1. how did the phone get bricked in the first place?
2. is the phone still stuck at yellow screen or the boot.img you flashed fixed the yellow screen?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(03-04-2015, 12:04 PM)hovatek Wrote: 1. how did the phone get bricked in the first place?
2. is the phone still stuck at yellow screen or the boot.img you flashed fixed the yellow screen?
The Fone got bricked by installing Fronter pro apk,  it's an app for changing font,  I wiped it but it still didn't unbrick.  Fone is stuck at the boot image and it's the boot.img I got from u sir (it only shows andriod)... The yellow screen doesn't show again except if I go to recovery but it doesn't stay long then it shows d cwm recovery menu... 
(03-04-2015, 12:24 PM)Jethro13 Wrote: The Fone got bricked by installing Fronter pro apk,  it's an app for changing font,  I wiped it but it still didn't unbrick.  Fone is stuck at the boot image and it's the boot.img I got from u sir (it only shows andriod)... The yellow screen doesn't show again except if I go to recovery but it doesn't stay long then it shows d cwm recovery menu... 

so your phone is able to boot into CWM recovery? if so, list the items you see there...just need to be sure
(03-04-2015, 12:39 PM)hovatek Wrote: so your phone is able to boot into CWM recovery? if so, list the items you see there...just need to be sure

Sir,
 I see :
- reboot system now. 
  -  Install zip from sdcard0. 
 - WipeWipe data/factory reset. 
-Wipe cache partition
-Backup and restore
-mounts and storage
-Advanced
I see : - reboot system now. 
-Wipe cache partition
-Backup and restore
-mounts and storage
-Advanced
(03-04-2015, 01:59 PM)Jethro13 Wrote: I see : - reboot system now. 
-Wipe cache partition
-Backup and restore
-mounts and storage
-Advanced
ok. supply a gmail address so I grant you permission to download Tecno H5 CWM backup. lets hope its for your variant
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015, 07:10 PM by Jethro13. )
[quote pid='15643' dateline='1425478925']
ok. supply a gmail address so I grant you permission to download Tecno H5 CWM backup. lets hope its for your variant... . Is there a way to know my variant?
[/quote]
Oiit sir kindly grant access to download Tecno H5 cwm backup my email address is [email protected] 
sir kindly grant access to download Tecno H5 cwm backup my email address is [email protected]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015, 07:17 PM by hovatek. )
(03-04-2015, 06:49 PM)Jethro13 Wrote: sir kindly grant access to download Tecno H5 cwm backup my email address is [email protected]
granted! download @ https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing
click on Add to drive to save it to your google drive before downloading