Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno P5 old OS dead

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015, 08:39 AM by demore. )

My tecno P5 does not power on or even show the battery charging Icon as it used to when charging if switched off. this happened when i tried to flash it with the usual SP flash tool. I think i used wrong flash files destined for the new OS tecno P5, Kindly assist me with the stock backup. please([email protected])

(03-04-2015, 08:35 AM)demore Wrote: My tecno P5 does not power on or even show the battery charging Icon as it used to when charging if switched off. this happened when i tried to flash it with the usual SP flash tool. I think i used wrong flash files destined for the new OS tecno P5, Kindly assist me with the stock backup. please([email protected])
before you flashed the wrong firmware, whenever you boot the phone, what used to be the color of the first TECNO that appeared, white or blue?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
it used to be blue
HELP Oooo I ported a Emotion lollipop S5 ROM to my P5. It runs smoothly until I discovered the rear facing camera is just 0.3mp. Pls help. Thanks in advance.
I have done some build.prop editing to see if it will work but all to no avail.

Sent from my S5 using Hovatek mobile
(03-14-2015, 10:36 AM)demore Wrote: it used to be blue

dat means u ar on old p5 rom.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2015, 11:13 AM by demore. )
yes i strongly believe its the old ROM kindly assist me.
(03-14-2015, 11:12 AM)demore Wrote: yes i strongly believe its the old ROM kindly assist me.
granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)