Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] stuck on flashing my infinix note 2 x600

thanks for the video Senior man, before i got to watch your video, i had already stated the flashing process using the sp tool, but i have a problem
.   please i was not able to test the sp tool if it is able to detect my phone before proceeding the with flashing process because,as i said earlier i had not watched you video before stating the process for about 45 mins now and  i see nothing, only the green stop button at the top,
    by the way, every file the scatter loading loaded was ticked when i selected download only, and also click on download to stat the process,
     my problem is, i do not know if the sp flash tool did recognize my phone and the flashing is in process or it has not recognize my phone yet and the flashing is pending.
           is quite unfortunate i could not insect an image from my pc.
      please somebody help me here, I'm so so so desperate,this is how my scree looks like for th past 45 mins since i started the process [email protected] and here in the comment box too.

(02-01-2017, 09:51 AM)stone Wrote: thanks for the video Senior man, before i got to watch your video, i had already stated the flashing process using the sp tool, but i have a problem
.   please i was not able to test the sp tool if it is able to detect my phone before proceeding the with flashing process because,as i said earlier i had not watched you video before stating the process for about 45 mins now and  i see nothing, only the green stop button at the top,
    by the way, every file the scatter loading loaded was ticked when i selected download only, and also click on download to stat the process,
     my problem is, i do not know if the sp flash tool did recognize my phone and the flashing is in process or it has not recognize my phone yet and the flashing is pending.
           is quite unfortunate i could not insect an image from my pc.
      please somebody help me here, I'm so so so desperate,this is how my scree looks like for th past 45 mins since i started the process [email protected] and here in the comment box too.

With the X600, you need to be very sure that the firmware you're trying to flash is for your exact build.
If SP flash tool isn't detecting your phone then it might be a driver issue. See the driver installation guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
i have re install the mediatek vcom, but all i see is my phone charging , is it suppose to do that, even if it working properly( i mean charging)
and i a, using windows 10 and 3.5 version of the sp flash tool
i also have installed DA usb driver
i have also installed cdc driver
do i have to do anything different here
(02-01-2017, 03:45 PM)stone Wrote: i have re install the mediatek vcom, but all i see is my phone charging , is it suppose to do that, even if it working properly( i mean charging)
and i a, using windows 10 and 3.5 version of the sp flash tool
i also have installed DA usb driver
i have also installed cdc driver
do i have to do anything different here

Use SP flash tool version 5 @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13970.html
I need to ask, when you power off the phone and connect it to PC, what does it get detected as under Device Manager?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)