Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Infinix race bolt
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Infinix race bolt

[Downloads] Infinix race bolt

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
12-02-2017, 09:37 AM

Good morning, I checked all the error messages and amendments to those errors I have, but still ve same thing pls can I get the boot img and recovery img of the phone my my model is infinix x451, that's what written in the battery slot of the phone. Bcos the stock rom mtk 6589 I downloaded doesn't ve complete files like that of mt6582 which is doesn't match
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-02-2017, 05:12 PM
(12-02-2017, 09:37 AM)Threzhold Good morning, I checked all the error messages and amendments to those errors I have, but still ve same thing pls can I get the boot img and recovery img of the phone my my model is infinix x451, that's what written in the battery slot of the phone. Bcos the stock rom mtk 6589 I downloaded doesn't ve complete files like that of mt6582 which is doesn't match

X451 users back then refused to heed our call to upload a compete backup
The challenge here is that its a very old model and quite unlikely we can get a working phone to dump.
That X451 ROM is a phase 1 MTK backup.
Try processing it to get preloader.bin using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 05:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2