Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How can I extract my Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Stock firmware
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How can I extract my Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Stock firmware

How can I extract my Tecno Phantom 6 Plus Stock firmware

kcaher
kcaher
kcaher
10-02-2017, 11:16 AM

In the process of rooting my phone I  bricked it, 
so I got a friend with a similar phone so I can back it up and use the flash tool to my phone 
fyi, the Phone is the Tecno Phantom 6 Plus.

so the Initial stage is to create a scatter file.
 pls an stuck on the Mtk droid tool being unable to Create Scatter File  
 because it is grayed out.
Your customer service guy said Mtk droid wont work  

kindly help me.
This post was last modified: 10-02-2017, 12:23 PM by kcaher.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2017, 04:21 PM
(10-02-2017, 11:16 AM)kcaher In the process of rooting my phone I  bricked it, 
so I got a friend with a similar phone so I can back it up and use the flash tool to my phone 
fyi, the Phone is the Tecno Phantom 6 Plus.

so the Initial stage is to create a scatter file.
 pls an stuck on the Mtk droid tool being unable to Create Scatter File  
 because it is grayed out.
Your customer service guy said Mtk droid wont work  

kindly help me.

MTK Droid tools won't work on the Phantom 6 Plus. You have the option of backing up with a Box or via TWRP.
You can download the stock ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19546.html

Could you explain how you bricked your Phantom 6 Plus while attempting to root. There's no way you could've bricked your phone if you'd followed our rooting guide.
This post was last modified: 04-08-2017, 06:10 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
icek
icek
icek
Enthusiastic Member
09-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Hi guys,
Please help me unbrick my Phone. In the process of rebooting my phone it stuck in a boot loop. I tried going into recovery by pressing the power and volume + but it shows no command. I have tried using the Clear MMC in the Factory Command and after my phone is still stuck in a boot loop for over 30 minutes. I would try and use SP Flashtool but I have been unable to find the stock firmware for the Phantom plus. the only one I can find is for the phantom 6 and am not sure it will work. is there a work around to this problem?

Thanks in Advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-05-2017, 04:40 PM
(09-05-2017, 04:14 PM)icek Hi guys,
Please help me unbrick my Phone. In the process of rebooting my phone it stuck in a boot loop. I tried going into recovery by pressing the power and volume + but it shows no command. I have tried using the Clear MMC in the Factory Command and after my phone is still stuck in a boot loop for over 30 minutes. I would try and use SP Flashtool but I have been unable to find the stock firmware for the Phantom plus. the only one I can find is for the phantom 6 and am not sure it will work. is there a work around to this problem?

Thanks in Advance.

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.