Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] My infinix zero 506 Brick after flashing a recovery into it wholile trying to root it
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] My infinix zero 506 Brick after flashing a recovery into it wholile trying to root it

[Downloads] My infinix zero 506 Brick after flashing a recovery into it wholile trying to root it

Yomexshow92
Yomexshow92
Yomexshow92
Techie Member
04-03-2015, 11:04 PM

Infinix Zero X506 (16GB) ...it got brick when i was trying to flash a recovery into it and it will start up and display infinix and later on off and display infinix again for like 3 times before switching off ...i want the permission to download the Stock back up to repair it and my google account is yomex2009@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-03-2015, 12:11 PM
(04-03-2015, 11:04 PM)Yomexshow92 Infinix Zero X506 (16GB) ...it got brick when i was trying to flash a recovery into it and it will start up and display infinix and later on off and display infinix again for like 3 times before switching off ...i want the permission to download the Stock back up to repair it and my google account is yomex2009@gmail.com

check https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1709.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.