Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MTK 6589 error no space, SP flash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MTK 6589 error no space, SP flash tool

MTK 6589 error no space, SP flash tool

sagarsahil
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
Enthusiastic Member
13-02-2017, 03:53 PM

hello there? i tried to flash my qmobile v4 mtk 6589, as i was displaying Encryption unsuccessful at start up, i tried once and phone is off now and now getting power on again though i gave it one more try but in SP flash tool it is showing an error as no space and hint something like this, please help me out of this to reset my phone again,
guide me properly how to recover it by selecting which files on SP flash tool... plzzz soonnnnnnn.....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-02-2017, 07:03 PM
(13-02-2017, 03:53 PM)sagarsahil hello there? i tried to flash my qmobile v4 mtk 6589, as i was displaying Encryption unsuccessful at start up, i tried once and phone is off now and now getting power on again though i gave it one more try but in SP flash tool it is showing an error as no space and hint something like this, please help me out of this to reset my phone again,
guide me properly how to recover it by selecting which files on SP flash tool... plzzz soonnnnnnn.....

I suspect your phone has an emmc issue.
have you tried flashing another firmware for your model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2017, 05:07 AM
(13-02-2017, 07:03 PM)hovatek
(13-02-2017, 03:53 PM)sagarsahil hello there? i tried to flash my qmobile v4 mtk 6589, as i was displaying Encryption unsuccessful at start up, i tried once and phone is off now and now getting power on again though i gave it one more try but in SP flash tool it is showing an error as no space and hint something like this, please help me out of this to reset my phone again,

I suspect your phone has an emmc issue.
have you tried flashing another firmware for your model?

* which firmware i flash again, assist me in the model or how to get it, and would the device get that in dead condition??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-02-2017, 01:20 PM
(14-02-2017, 05:07 AM)sagarsahil * which firmware i flash again, assist me in the model or how to get it, and would the device get that in dead condition??

Was it the firmware @ https://mega.nz/#!TswCDLLZ!FPp9cqQROzmvd...b16gQVxwgY you downloaded ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2017, 06:21 PM

(14-02-2017, 01:20 PM)hovatek
(14-02-2017, 05:07 AM)sagarsahil * which firmware i flash again, assist me in the model or how to get it, and would the device get that in dead condition??

Was it the firmware @ https://mega.nz/#!TswCDLLZ!FPp9cqQROzmvd...b16gQVxwgY you downloaded ?

yes it is the same one i downloaded for my phone 850 mb file,
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-02-2017, 10:53 AM
(14-02-2017, 06:21 PM)sagarsahil yes it is the same one i downloaded for my phone 850 mb file,

Search for another firmware for your model and try. If it persists then the emmc is faulty

Note!
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2017, 12:44 PM
(15-02-2017, 10:53 AM)hovatek
(14-02-2017, 06:21 PM)sagarsahil yes it is the same one i downloaded for my phone 850 mb file,

Search for another firmware for your model and try. If it persists then the emmc is faulty

i am unable to find another firmware for the same model, what happens if emmc is faulty and what is the root cause of it, is there any other way i can use firmware of any device by the same manufacturer same specifications same features in ascending or descending series? or any alternate please do let me know asap. awaiting . thanks plz
Codu
Codu
Codu
15-02-2017, 02:26 PM
(15-02-2017, 12:44 PM)sagarsahil what happens if emmc is faulty and what is the root cause of it

Hi there,

If the eMMC is faulty, your only option is the replacement of it (kinda hard but doable for a trained person).
An eMMC can damage itself (normal use), it can involve an extern action (repeated mechanical shocks) or, it can be damaged sooner than expected to (too long to explain...).

My tryout would be:
1. try to clean up the PCB and retry to flash it.

2. Trying to flash it while the eMMC is pressed (light force involved, like a laundry clip) against the PCB (faulty contact underneath). If it works, eMMC reflow.

3. See what's more expensive:
-eMMC replacement (pre-loaded with your phones flash)
or
- the entire phone replacement

Kindly,
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
sagarsahil
Enthusiastic Member
16-02-2017, 06:07 PM
(15-02-2017, 02:26 PM)Codu
(15-02-2017, 12:44 PM)sagarsahil what happens if emmc is faulty and what is the root cause of it

Hi there,

If the eMMC is faulty, your only option is the replacement of it (kinda hard but doable for a trained person).
An eMMC can damage itself (normal use), it can involve an extern action (repeated mechanical shocks) or, it can be damaged sooner than expected to (too long to explain...).

My tryout would be:
1. try to clean up the PCB and retry to flash it.

2. Trying to flash it while the eMMC is pressed (light force involved, like a laundry clip) against the PCB (faulty contact underneath). If it works, eMMC reflow.

3. See what's more expensive:
-eMMC replacement (pre-loaded with your phones flash)
or
- the entire phone replacement

Kindly,

What basically is EMMc and PCB, and how do i replace it step by step, is there any file to download or firmaware flash file or any, i hope in the whole process we dont need to work on hardware but just software.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2017, 06:54 PM

(16-02-2017, 06:07 PM)sagarsahil What basically is EMMc and PCB, and how do i replace it step by step, is there any file to download or firmaware flash file or any, i hope in the whole process we dont need to work on hardware but just software.

Unfortunately, its hardware

Note!