Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Solution For Bricked Tecno P5+
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Solution For Bricked Tecno P5+

Solution For Bricked Tecno P5+

Adecyber
Adecyber
Adecyber
Enthusiastic Member
05-03-2015, 12:35 AM

I salute all technicians/gurus here/ i like your forum and will like to share you my problem because I believe certainly there will be a way out.

I just bought TECNO P5+ not more than a week, but when I was trying to change its system from read only to read and write using root explorer, I made a mistake in deleting build.prop but there is a backup there, I tried to rename it from build.prop.BAK to its normal name but failed.

After rebooting my handset, my phone stays at TECNO while booting till the battery die.

I have searched for its flash file because I thought that is the next thing but I found nothing... Please share possible solutions and idea.

Thankz for reading.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-03-2015, 12:22 PM
(05-03-2015, 12:35 AM)Adecyber I salute all technicians/gurus here/ i like your forum and will like to share you my problem because I believe certainly there will be a way out.

I just bought TECNO P5+ not more than a week, but when I was trying to change its system from read only to read and write using root explorer, I made a mistake in deleting build.prop but there is a backup there, I tried to rename it from build.prop.BAK to its normal name but failed.

After rebooting my handset, my phone stays at TECNO while booting till the battery die.

I have searched for its flash file because I thought that is the next thing but I found nothing... Please share possible solutions and idea.

Thankz for reading.

we have P5 plus stock ROM so you're in luck
1. supply a gmail address for granting
2. The backup you made, how exactly was it done (just in case you can extract the build.prop from there and flash it to the phone using adb)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Adecyber
Adecyber
Adecyber
Enthusiastic Member
06-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Here is my mail address....
Latiphad4u@gmail.com

The backup was made, when i edited the follow-come build.prop . The backup was automatically created below the edited build.prop .... But i have deleted build.prop unintentionally, remains backup only.... 

Thanks Hovatek Forum....
Thanks for bringing this site to live.
This post was last modified: 06-03-2015, 06:18 AM by Adecyber.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-03-2015, 09:32 AM
(06-03-2015, 06:00 AM)Adecyber Here is my mail address....
Latiphad4u@gmail.com

The backup was made, when i edited the follow-come build.prop . The backup was automatically created below the edited build.prop .... But i have deleted build.prop unintentionally, remains backup only.... 

Thanks Hovatek Forum....
Thanks for bringing this site to live.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash only system.img (Android) using sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
systecheng
systecheng
systecheng
09-04-2015, 12:36 PM

thanks to all technicians in this forum ..more kudos...pls i need p5+ rom ...after reset privacy lock by formating now phone only vibrates ..
my gmail is phonesunlocker01@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2015, 02:10 PM
(09-04-2015, 12:36 PM)systecheng thanks to all technicians in this forum ..more kudos...pls i need p5+ rom ...after reset privacy lock by formating now phone only vibrates ..
my gmail is phonesunlocker01@gmail.com

create a new thread by clicking https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

this is someone else's support thread

Note!
Adecyber
Adecyber
Adecyber
Enthusiastic Member
17-08-2015, 11:48 PM
So sorry admins, the P5+ stock ROM I was granted to download the other time is asking for permission again.

Whenever I try downloading it through my email address I. E latiphad4u@gmail.com

Is asking me to get permission from the owner... Kindly assist me on this..

Great Hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2015, 05:43 AM
(17-08-2015, 11:48 PM)Adecyber So sorry admins, the P5+ stock ROM I was granted to download the other time is asking for permission again.

Whenever I try downloading it through my email address I. E    latiphad4u@gmail.com

Is asking me to get permission from the owner...  Kindly assist me on this..

Great Hovatek

granted!

Note!
Adecyber
Adecyber
Adecyber
Enthusiastic Member
18-08-2015, 04:16 PM
Thanks very much... Great hovatek, now downloaded