Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] infinix hot 2 unable to on, even it does charge
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] infinix hot 2 unable to on, even it does charge

[Please help] infinix hot 2 unable to on, even it does charge

bidexdo
bidexdo
bidexdo
14-02-2017, 04:15 PM

help pls, I have be using my infinix hot 2 without any problem last week I read a post online that infinix hot 2 support OTG cable but not on AndriodOne os, so I got a link to download infinix hot 2 lollipop ROM which is about [ 801 mb } in size, so after trying to decompression the rar file so I used 7zip on PC to decompression after getting to 100 in 7zip it say 2 errors found but i don't know
so I flash it using infinix flash tool is say pmt ROM changed, so I used sp flash tool and my phone refused to on or even charge but my computer still recognized it ple help sir.
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2017, 04:37 PM
Try format. Without formatting the pre loader.
And reflash preloader.bin

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App
This post was last modified: 14-02-2017, 04:38 PM by Harbdulosman.
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Then.. B4 flashing the remaining files

Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Harbdulosman
Enthusiastic Member
14-02-2017, 04:39 PM
What's the ram size. 1gb or 2gb

bidexdo
bidexdo
bidexdo
14-02-2017, 04:46 PM

1gb ram
bidexdo
bidexdo
bidexdo
14-02-2017, 05:03 PM
the main problem I have here is after decompression the rom { .RAR }I got errors.
why
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-02-2017, 06:52 PM
(14-02-2017, 04:15 PM)bidexdo help pls, I have be using my infinix hot 2 without any problem last week I read a post online that infinix hot 2 support OTG cable but not on AndriodOne os, so I got a link to download infinix hot 2 lollipop ROM which is about [ 801 mb } in size, so after trying to decompression the rar file so I used 7zip on PC to decompression after getting to 100 in 7zip it say 2 errors found but i don't know
so I flash it using infinix flash tool is say pmt ROM changed, so I used sp flash tool and my phone refused to on or even charge but my computer still recognized it ple help sir.

The error you got in 7zip probably meant there was a problem with the file you downloaded (maybe it got corrupted during download). You should have redownloaded.
Anyway, I woulnd't advise you attempt flashing any further till we figure out what went wrong.
At what point did the phone go dead in SP flash tool? Had flashing begun, completed or got interrupted (by an error or you)?
This post was last modified: 14-02-2017, 06:59 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bidexdo
bidexdo
bidexdo
14-02-2017, 07:23 PM
(14-02-2017, 06:52 PM)hovatek
(14-02-2017, 04:15 PM)bidexdo help pls, I have be using my infinix hot 2 without any problem last week I read a post online that infinix hot 2 support OTG cable but not on AndriodOne os, so I got a link to download infinix hot 2 lollipop ROM which is about [ 801 mb } in size, so after trying to decompression the rar file so I used 7zip on PC to decompression after getting to 100 in 7zip it say 2 errors found but i don't know

The error you got in 7zip probably meant there was a problem with the file you downloaded (maybe it got corrupted during download). You should have redownloaded.
Anyway, I woulnd't advise you attempt flashing any further till we figure out what went wrong.
At what point did the phone go dead in SP flash tool? Had flashing begun, completed or got interrupted (by an error or you)?

it got interrupted by an error
bidexdo
bidexdo
bidexdo
14-02-2017, 07:25 PM
interrupted by an error
bidexdo
bidexdo
bidexdo
14-02-2017, 10:44 PM

thanks all I got my phone working back what I did is that I redownload the ROM and extract it with no error so I flash with infinix flash tool phone is back thank u all and boss too love u.