Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno L8 stays dark after flashing with Miracle Box - Help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno L8 stays dark after flashing with Miracle Box - Help

Tecno L8 stays dark after flashing with Miracle Box - Help

iamyas
iamyas
iamyas
15-02-2017, 02:10 PM

Hi

I am in serious gbege ooo!!!, I believed I could helped an elderly person flashed his Tecno L8 phone so as to restore his malfunctioning camera back to work. I carefully followed the the Miracle Box 2.27A method, initially with this ROM: Tecno L8 [romshillzz] (879MB) and it did flashed but only to render the phone in-operable by showing nothing, just black, no screen display, nothing. I then fetched for another ROM file which is
Tecno_L8_MT6580_160506140148_(by_firmwarefile.com) (1.04GB) and to my shock Miracle Box software keep saying "Downloading boot8. ERR21002.00"  on both firmware flash-files. Please help me what am I to do to make this phone work back. Currently as I type this I am downloading another ROM titled "{dsmedia24.com}TECNO L8 STOCK ROM {MTK BACK UP}" which is 992MB and would get a fourth one here from Hovatek [Hovatek] Tecno L8 (Miracle Box Dump).7z (811MB) but incase the issue continue to persist on these two ROMS, what can I do to resolve this problem. All suggestions is welcome. Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
.jpg
2.JPG
Size: 131.29 KB / Downloads: 10
zamkallytel
zamkallytel
zamkallytel
15-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Try bin file

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
15-02-2017, 03:13 PM
(15-02-2017, 02:10 PM)iamyas Hi

I am in serious gbege ooo!!!, I believed I could helped an elderly person flashed his Tecno L8 phone so as to restore his malfunctioning camera back to work. I carefully followed the the Miracle Box 2.27A method, initially with this ROM: Tecno L8 [romshillzz] (879MB) and it did flashed but only to render the phone in-operable by showing nothing, just black, no screen display, nothing. I then fetched for another ROM file which is
Tecno_L8_MT6580_160506140148_(by_firmwarefile.com) (1.04GB) and to my shock Miracle Box software keep saying "Downloading boot8. ERR21002.00"  on both firmware flash-files. Please help me what am I to do to make this phone work back. Currently as I type this I am downloading another ROM titled "{dsmedia24.com}TECNO L8 STOCK ROM {MTK BACK UP}" which is 992MB and would get a fourth one here from Hovatek [Hovatek] Tecno L8 (Miracle Box Dump).7z (811MB) but incase the issue continue to persist on these two ROMS, what can I do to resolve this problem. All suggestions is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Try he Hovatek rom and give feedback

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App
iamyas
iamyas
iamyas
15-02-2017, 04:19 PM
(15-02-2017, 03:13 PM)maxpayne

I chatted with an online agent 'Obioma' here on Hovatek and he advised I used SP Flash tools to which I have just done but without no avail, it displays all kinds of error. I have 4 Tecno L8 flash roms now and still don't get why one can't just seem to proceed in flashing the phone to at least work as before even if the camera isn't going to work like before just to return it to the owner.

@zamkallytel
Are you saying I should tick only the .bin file and flash, if yes with what ? SP Flash Tools as Obioma advised or with the Miracle Box 2.27a that now refuse to flash it again as it once did the first time I tried it ? And with which ROMS....there are four of them I have acquired now, Please see image attachment.
Attached Files
.jpg
L8 firmwares.JPG
Size: 40.36 KB / Downloads: 4
iamyas
iamyas
iamyas
15-02-2017, 04:21 PM

(15-02-2017, 03:13 PM)maxpayne

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App

I chatted with an online agent 'Obioma' here on Hovatek and he advised I used SP Flash tools to which I have just done but without no avail, it displays all kinds of error. I have 4 Tecno L8 flash roms now and still don't get why one can't just seem to proceed in flashing the phone to at least work as before even if the camera isn't going to work like before just to return it to the owner.

@zamkallytel
Are you saying I should tick only the .bin file and flash, if yes with what ? SP Flash Tools as Obioma advised or with the Miracle Box 2.27a that now refuse to flash it again as it once did the first time I tried it ? And with which ROMS....there are four of them I have acquired now, Please see image attachment.
Attached Files
.jpg
L8 firmwares.JPG
Size: 40.36 KB / Downloads: 16
zamkallytel
zamkallytel
zamkallytel
15-02-2017, 08:26 PM
If using box try high version.format all ndawnload.bin file not scattergile

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2017, 10:41 AM
(15-02-2017, 04:21 PM)iamyas I chatted with an online agent 'Obioma' here on Hovatek and he advised I used SP Flash tools to which I have just done but without no avail, it displays all kinds of error. I have 4 Tecno L8 flash roms now and still don't get why one can't just seem to proceed in flashing the phone to at least work as before even if the camera isn't going to work like before just to return it to the owner.

@zamkallytel

The others might be SP flash tool format, that's likely why our Rep asked you to try SP flash tool with them. Ours is a Miracle Box dump, you're supposed to use Miracle Box.
What error are you getting while trying to flash ours? A screenshot would help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.