Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] INNJOO ONE 3G HD BOOT PROBLEM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] INNJOO ONE 3G HD BOOT PROBLEM

[Please help] INNJOO ONE 3G HD BOOT PROBLEM

Dsam
Dsam
Dsam
18-02-2017, 11:28 AM

Hello,

I upgraded my INNJOO 3G HD phone from KtKat to 5.1 lollipop somtime last year. The upgrade was successful and the phone was working proper.
Recently, I noticed that a message on a white background "Android is starting........ Optimizing App". After the optimization I was able to use the phone. 4 days a ago in the morning when I powered on the phone, the same message "Android is starting........ Optimizing App" came up but this time it keep on restarting and repeating the optimization.

I decided to use the SP tool I used for upgrade to do flashing which was successful. But when I powered it the same resurfaced. Ocassionally it entered setup screen and freeze then restart all over again.

Please, somebody help.

NOTE: I got the SP tool from INNJOO site
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-02-2017, 05:12 PM
(18-02-2017, 11:28 AM)Dsam Hello,

I upgraded my INNJOO 3G HD phone from KtKat to 5.1 lollipop somtime last year. The upgrade was successful and the phone was working proper.
Recently, I noticed that a message on a white background "Android is starting........ Optimizing App". After the optimization I was able to use the phone. 4 days a ago in the morning when I powered on the phone, the same message "Android is starting........ Optimizing App" came up but this time it keep on restarting and repeating the optimization.

I decided to use the SP tool I used for upgrade to do flashing which was successful. But when I powered it the same resurfaced. Ocassionally it entered setup screen and freeze then restart all over again.

Please, somebody help.

Did you flash using Download only or Frimware upgrade in SP flash tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dsam
Dsam
Dsam
18-02-2017, 08:39 PM
(18-02-2017, 05:12 PM)hovatek
(18-02-2017, 11:28 AM)Dsam Hello,

Please, somebody help.

Did you flash using Download only or Frimware upgrade in SP flash tool?
I tried both but non worked out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2017, 05:54 PM
(18-02-2017, 08:39 PM)Dsam I tried both but non worked out

Boot the phone into Safe Mode (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html ) , do you still get the App Optimizing..

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dsam
Dsam
Dsam
19-02-2017, 07:39 PM

(19-02-2017, 05:54 PM)hovatek
(18-02-2017, 08:39 PM)Dsam I tried both but non worked out

Boot the phone into Safe Mode (https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-572.html ) , do you still get the App Optimizing..

I have booted into safe mode, but it keep hanging at setup (mostly at welcome screen or wireless setup screen). Sometimes it will hang at starting app
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-02-2017, 10:55 AM
(19-02-2017, 07:39 PM)Dsam I have booted into safe mode, but it keep hanging at setup (mostly at welcome screen or wireless setup screen). Sometimes it will hang at starting app

I take this to mean you were'nt able to boot to Home screen even in Safe Mode.
This typically is a /system level error but there seems to be more at play here.
Boot into Factory Mode (Volume down + Power) not Recovery Mode (Volume up + Power) and try wiping EMMC

Note!